yesterdays game showed

ishouldbegm

looking back at the jacksonville game he blew the end of the first half mismanaging timeouts and in his press conference that week he said he was trying to get a TD :D

then yesterday lynch is running good and he stops using him

he keeps his starting rb on kickoffs? wtf fred was clearly getting worn out

puts whitner in for byrd, whitner sucks...

i noticed kelsay rarely gets taken out of the lineup! he sucks easily the worst de in the nfl...

maybin needs more snaps, he was actually doin pretty well yesterday

also instead of bringing lankster on to the field he has whiter covering wrs... dumb move

coming out throwing when we start at the 50yd line.... yes avp is part of that problem but fewell has to say/do something

also poz is the worst starting lb in the league outside of that sack fumble he was terrible yesterday...

the team came out flat... dont want him

Bills under Fewell:

Total offense up 91 yds/game (+43%)

Opp scoring down 6 pts/game (-37%)

Team penalties down by 5.8 penalties per game (-67%)

Team scoring up 4 pts/game (+26%)

Yep...that all spells bad coaching. :D

PTR

It's far too easy to blame HC or QB for a teams troubles. nevermind the team being an injury ravaged disaster of suck. Fewell may or may not be our guy--still 4 more games to figure that one out--but you really can not deny things are (very slowly) getting better.

looking back at the jacksonville game he blew the end of the first half mismanaging timeouts and in his press conference that week he said he was trying to get a TD :D

then yesterday lynch is running good and he stops using him

he keeps his starting rb on kickoffs? wtf fred was clearly getting worn out

puts whitner in for byrd, whitner sucks...

i noticed kelsay rarely gets taken out of the lineup! he sucks easily the worst de in the nfl...

maybin needs more snaps, he was actually doin pretty well yesterday

also instead of bringing lankster on to the field he has whiter covering wrs... dumb move

coming out throwing when we start at the 50yd line.... yes avp is part of that problem but fewell has to say/do something

also poz is the worst starting lb in the league outside of that sack fumble he was terrible yesterday...

the team came out flat... dont want him

Fewell may not be the answer but your reasons are to use your words, dumb. I'd say the ones I bolded sound like they've been written by a 10 year old, but that would be insulting 10 year olds.

For the record: Byrd is injured, the substitution was most likely to relieve a hurting player.

There are plenty of DEs worse than Kelsay, some on our team.

Langster is an unproven rookie, who is lucky anytime he gets on the field.

Poz is not the worst starting LB in the league, once again there are worse on our team.

GROW UP!

I'm in the camp that believes Thursday's game was about player quality, not coaching quality. Injuries have certainly hurt this team, but our front office (ultimately the owner) must take responsibility for the offensive line debacle.

we lost by 6, the game was very winnable