Would any other team...

sharper802

Is there one other team in the NFL down by six late in the fourth quarter who would have Stupar on the field?

Are you freaking joking? Hardy, Johnson, Jenkins, Parrish, Lynch are not better options???? I don't know if Nelson got injured or not but who cares. Maybe AVP was hoping he could catch the Jets players laughing their asses off seeing him out there. What other team carries 7 recievers and only two of them have catches in the game? How is that even done? Hell a missed catch by Stupar could end up in Reed's hand every once in a while could it not??? How does Evans not get more chances today?

Is there one other team in the NFL down by six late in the fourth quarter who would have Stupar on the field?

Are you freaking joking? Hardy, Johnson, Jenkins, Parrish, Lynch are not better options???? I don't know if Nelson got injured or not but who cares. Maybe AVP was hoping he could catch the Jets players laughing their asses off seeing him out there. What other team carries 7 recievers and only two of them have catches in the game? How is that even done? Hell a missed catch by Stupar could end up in Reed's hand every once in a while could it not??? How does Evans not get more chances today?

Johnson and Hardy were inactive. It surprised me that Parrish was active, though - Iguess they still have hope for a big punt return - dunno.