Bench Mode

Coach Klein

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it also has nothing to do with having a bad shoulder right now.

Why do Bills fans always have to have a "Whipping Boy" that has to be traded/cut??

this deff turned into a trade/cut thread. which was not the intention of the original post. he very well could be a great back in a year or two. he does have the skill. but not this season. thats why i said bench him until he figures it out. he had it right his first season. started going downhill last year. and this year has been less than spectacular.

You guys are short a few brain cells after a game I suppose :P

Just what I'd want to see, Marshawn Lynch as a Patriot behind a GOOD O line and getting 100+ yards against the Bills every time we play them...yeah, don't resign him or trade him.

Jackson was the hot player yesterday, no question. It was great to see him play so well.

I still like both players and when the O line finally gets healthy and more experience and is able to run block adequately, the Bills have thunder AND lighting again. You guys are forgetting Lynch's first year when he and Jackson both got 100+ yards rushing against the Dolphins 38-17 win.

Perfectly said. Lynch has a lot of talent and I would hate to see him on NE or any other divisional team.

Funny topic title.

I like Lynch. But he needs some re-schooling because he's dancing too often in the backfield.

Any Bills fan who does not love Freddy Jackson must be either blind or the embodiment of pure evil. The guy is just unreal - hits the hole, great burst, slippery as hell, smart, tough as nails, moves the pile, makes them miss, never takes a penalty, great hands, never fumbles, solid in blitz pickups, never complains, model teammate, all on the cheap from a guy that probably wouldn't even be playing in the league had it not been for the Bills.

Freddy would be a starter on most teams, even good ones like the Colts or Saints or Pats.

I'd go as far as to say that he has been our best and most consistent player on all sides of the ball, with the only real competition coming from Kyle Williams, Jairus Byrd, McGee when healthy, and maybe Schobel.

every team needs two good backs......marshawns cap hit is $2.2 million...his actual cash to cap is only $812,000....he represents tremendous value.....i see the bills riding out his contract which has two more years on it. they can decide then if his productivity and behavior warrants resigning him. but for now it would be a mistake to cut him. i agree that freddy deserves more touches for the foreseeable future.

Exactly, Plus they seem to like each other and are both team enough to share the touches. With a new coach and a better line having both next year could mean the difference in many games.