Get Rid of Beast Mode

StamerforPrez

This guy is garbage. Does anyone notice how our run game was good until marshawn came back? I used to love him, but i'm done with this thug. Even while being carted off the field he flicks off the fans. Release him and send him back to Oakland where he can ghost ride with Jamarcus.

Start Fred Jackson and leave him in until he needs a break. He's paid his dues, is a class act and deserves to show he is one of the best all purpose backs in the nfl.... without carrying the guns, running over pedestrians, flicking fans off while being carted off, and doing hood rat things with his friends when he was 7 (

)

Lets go classy with this new era buffalo! Go back to the blue collar years!

btw, didn't mind fewell as a coach today. showed some emotion.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How soon people forget that SD was demanding a #1 for Turner & instead of the Bills trading the pick to SD, they chose to keep it & take Lynch instead. Nothing great on the field, a disaster off the field. In hindsight, they should have sent that #1 to SD.

This guy is garbage. Does anyone notice how our run game was good until marshawn came back? I used to love him, but i'm done with this thug. Even while being carted off the field he flicks off the fans. Release him and send him back to Oakland where he can ghost ride with Jamarcus.

Start Fred Jackson and leave him in until he needs a break. He's paid his dues, is a class act and deserves to show he is one of the best all purpose backs in the nfl.... without carrying the guns, running over pedestrians, flicking fans off while being carted off, and doing hood rat things with his friends when he was 7 (

)

I saw this post coming...

Do you remember this guy made the probowl last year? Also, Fred Jackson ran well against Tampa Bay, not saying much. We were also 100% healthy on the O-line at that point. New England was a fluke game for us period! we some how had good play calling and execution. The O-line is a big problem. Both Fred and Marshawn cannot find any room to run. Lynch is a very good back and a hard runner. You cannot blame him for getting hit immediately in the backfield after taking a hand off. Fred may be solid now, but in he will be 30, next year. How is the great L.T doing at 30? Marshawn is 23 years old with a lot of mileage left. Get this guy a good line before you judge him. He had a crap line last year and he did pretty well and could have done better.

I don't get all the Lynch hating. He's had a couple bad games (our whole rushing offense has) and you think he sucks. Lee Evans also had a bad opening 4 or 5 games and I heard things like, "Trade Evans" and blah blah blah. I mean seriously dude, Lynch is the future of this team not Jackson and just cuz he hasn't done great doesn't mean anything cuz this offense is bad flat out.

Having both Lynch and Fred is a good thing. Now, only if we had a line... Don't be so quick to run lynch out of Buffalo. I kept hearing the same thing about T.O? How did he do today? lol. I also liked how he helped Wood onto the Cart, it really showed that T.O was empathetic to the situation and has great respect for not only himself! And most of the people I see on here and buffalorumblings wanted him gone.

Lynch was one of the best backs last year, so don't tell me you want him gone cuz he has had a bad couple games behind the worst O-line in the NFL.

Do you remember this guy made the probowl last year? Also, Fred Jackson ran well against Tampa Bay, not saying much. We were also 100% healthy on the O-line at that point. New England was a fluke game for us period! we some how had good play calling and execution. The O-line is a big problem. Both Fred and Marshawn cannot find any room to run. Lynch is a very good back and a hard runner. You cannot blame him for getting hit immediately in the backfield after taking a hand off. Fred may be solid now, but in he will be 30, next year. How is the great L.T doing at 30? Marshawn is 23 years old with a lot of mileage left. Get this guy a good line before you judge him. He had a crap line last year and he did pretty well and could have done better.

I don't get all the Lynch hating. He's had a couple bad games (our whole rushing offense has) and you think he sucks. Lee Evans also had a bad opening 4 or 5 games and I heard things like, "Trade Evans" and blah blah blah. I mean seriously dude, Lynch is the future of this team not Jackson and just cuz he hasn't done great doesn't mean anything cuz this offense is bad flat out.

Having both Lynch and Fred is a good thing. Now, only if we had a line... Don't be so quick to run lynch out of Buffalo. I kept hearing the same thing about T.O? How did he do today? lol. I also liked how he helped Wood onto the Cart, it really showed that T.O was empathetic to the situation and has great respect for not only himself! And most of the people I see on here and buffalorumblings wanted him gone.

Lynch was one of the best backs last year, so don't tell me you want him gone cuz he has had a bad couple games behind the worst O-line in the NFL.

Very excellent post. Could not agree more. Jackson is a totally different runner than Lynch and having both is really key to a good offensive attack on the ground.

When you've run over a woman & fled the scene, then you're with your crew with a gun in the car (probably smoking dope putting you one test away from a drug suspension) & you get suspended for 3 games and the other guy at your position is outperforming you, you're on a very short leash.

That leash is regarding behavior, not his on field play. I like that you added things that you think he did, not things that he did do as well. Stop letting your personal bias guide decisions or you're as bad at making them as our beloved franchise.

)

Yet another successful Marv Levy draft pick :unsure:

He had a bad game, no one is disagreeing with you. The disagreement is with moving him. He's still one of the best running backs, give the guy a offensive line not made of pure crap and he's been excellent. How many other players on this team have a Pro Bowl appearance? Way to go knee jerk decisions.

That leash is regarding behavior, not his on field play. I like that you added things that you think he did, not things that he did do as well. Stop letting your personal bias guide decisions or you're as bad at making them as our beloved franchise.

Not sure what you are trying to say here, but character means something, even more if you don't produce.

Also i hear jackson loves apple bees and dave and buster's. Mostly because his favorite athletes growing up were buster douglas and dave concepion

You are absolutely right.He runs like a duck and is a scumbag. We need somebody with some explosion.

I am a Freddy man all the way...I like Omon backing him up and get a true 3rd down back....Send Marshawn packing...he is a bust! Fred runs behind the same crappy line and gets yardage!

Very excellent post. Could not agree more. Jackson is a totally different runner than Lynch and having both is really key to a good offensive attack on the ground.

Not when Lynch loses yardage on 3rd and short and dances......His Character is an exclamation point....I say move him on draft day!

everyone but me complained so much about mcgahee they finally got rid of him. so instead we waste a 1st round pick on a guy we're giving up on 2 seasons later .... stupid

I dont think many liked him to begin with. Personally I think the guy sucks. He is in his third year and still cant find the hole...oh and down in the 4th qtr by alot in tennessee and the dude is on the sidelines laughing! Just who I want on our team. But go ahead and defend him and his off field antics too.

I am a Freddy man all the way...I like Omon backing him up and get a true 3rd down back....Send Marshawn packing...he is a bust! Fred runs behind the same crappy line and gets yardage!

If Marshawn is a bust, aaron maybin is the biggest joke to even make the pros. Go look up Lynch's stats his first two years before you call him a bust. Everyone loved him, now the whole team plays bad and we want to cut one of our only good players, lol bills fans are getting really bad.

Not when Lynch loses yardage on 3rd and short and dances......His Character is an exclamation point....I say move him on draft day!

why cuz he got hit in the backfield as soon as he took the handoff? Have you you forgotten that most of the time he carries 5 guys for 3 yards?

I dont know if we can say he should be gone just yet but i have to admit he is frustrating to watch this year. Its like he has no vision anymore, gets the ball, runs for three yards and goes down. He isnt hitting the holes as hard or with the same authority as fred.

Something interesting to think about is if we do actually get Shanahan he has a history of being fickle with his RBs. Also, if we decide that one of those two guys has to get traded, I think Marshawn gets dealt, Freddy is a threat no matter where he is on the field, Marshawn isn't. Plus with Marshawn's running sytle, he is a lot more injury prone.

+1