You got your almost 300 yards passing

checkdownthis

STFU B-)

Some people have a compulsive need to whine even when faced with something positive..

A loss is a loss.

Same old had the lead... and lose at the end.

No different when Trent played great against NE... and then the muffed punt... and the defense sucking balls.

You fans were so quick to hail Trent... then hang him in effigy.

now your doing the same to Fitzpatrick... hail Ryan.

Can't wait till you hang him in effigy too.

This is a TEAM WIDE ISSUE.

I hope Trent lands with another team and kicks the Bills' asses. They deserve it.

yeah.....

Edwards is going to come back and destroy us...

It is amazing how much Trent fans sound like Losman fans did.

It's the coaches, it's the line, the WR aren't trying, its the water, it's the wind, it's the turf, it's the hotel beds.....

I guess you can claim victory if you're talking fantasy football.

I'm a BILLS fan.

I don't have an unhealthy man-crush on one player (Trent) who has been ineffective for this team and lost his starting job to a career journeyman.

Trent cannot play in the cold or snow, can't seem to make big plays in the passing game, and does not inspire confidence in his teammates.

Not a Buffalo QB. Maybe in a dome somewhere with a stacked team he would be ok...

I'm a BILLS fan.

I don't have an unhealthy man-crush on one player (Trent) who has been ineffective for this team and lost his starting job to a career journeyman.

Trent cannot play in the cold or snow, can't seem to make big plays in the passing game, and does not inspire confidence in his teammates.

Not a Buffalo QB. Maybe in a dome somewhere with a stacked team he would be ok...

Not once have I ever seen a thread on this board on how the D has failed the team... and hasn't had the ability to make timely stops in winnable games.

Then... the D Coordinator gets promoted to HC.

Great move.

No doubt, the entire team is a mess....

It is not ALL Trent's fault. Who is saying that?

I think Fewell was the best choice to promote as INTERIM HC. Who else was there to chose from? April? Van Pelt? Please...

Sadly, the reality is that Trent is a decent backup QB in this league. As a starter, he is not good enough. Obviously, neither is Fitzpatrick, which is why he has bounced around.

We need a coach AND a QB next season if we're going to win.

i don't have a man crush on Trent. i think Bills fans have been brutally harsh on the QBs.

more is needed than a better HC and QB... way more.

marshawn lynch has been a debacle this year...

the D could use more playmakers.

and you know how bad the OL has been...

but the mess starts at the way top... need new ownership... and just H-Bomb this thing with new energy all the way around.

... and still lost.

Not a Trent Edwards issue.

This team is broke all the way around.

its a QB issue in general but the passing game did look better today...going from bad to ok isnt saying much though, with a better QB they probably would have won today

yeah.....

Edwards is going to come back and destroy us...

It is amazing how much Trent fans sound like Losman fans did.

It's the coaches, it's the line, the WR aren't trying, its the water, it's the wind, it's the turf, it's the hotel beds.....

Oh well, "a new Brohm sweeps clean." Forgive me, I couldn't resist. One thing that is starting to scare me is that a growing number of people are following ex-Bills who are successful elsewhere. There are so many of them, it's like a bizarre version of Fantasy Football. If Madden Ex-Bills hits the shelves at Christmas, I'm going into hiding.

Fitz almost threw for 300 yards, TO had almost 200 yards and a touchdown. The defense held MJD to 66 yards. It was at least a fun game to watch. Either way if Jauron was here and Edwards in there it would not even been close.

What I take away from today is Lynch sucks. I am done seeing him run the ball.