Yikes, Stroud out Sunday

Beerball

I hate you.

WORST. DRAFT PICK. EVER.

You never saw much Akili Smith and David Klingler. Gutsy kids - both of which should have been picked in the 4th or 5th, might have turned out, but were immediately thrown to the wolves.

BTW - I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills' politburo picks a WR at #4, if that's where they end up seeded.

well at least it seems like Kyle Williams will be back.

Are you saying that based on the fact he practiced on a limited basis, or is there something else? The AP article said he was unlikely to play too.

Thank heavens we have John McCargo ready to roll though!! :lol:

Bills Run Defense? Worst in the league

Maurice-Jones Drew? One of the best in the league

Marcus Stroud beign injured for sunday's game against his old team? 300+ yards for Jones-Drew

McCargo's time to shine!! Spencer Johnson will pick up anything that J-Mac can't handle...no problem.

I think I will let them play the game on Sunday before I concede 300 yards to MJD. Johnson put up good numbers against us, but we were in the game with a chance to win. Jones had ridiculous numbers against us, and we won that game. Fortunately we have Fitzy starting, and while he has not shown a single sign of why he should continue to get paid to play football (NFL anyway) I am sure that he will prove to be the second coming in Jacksonville.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y.(AP) — Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcus Stroud has been ruled out and linebacker Keith Ellison was placed on injured reserve Friday, leaving the NFL’s worst run defense further depleted against Jacksonville this weekend.

In other news,

(Stroud's) absence means the Bills (3-6) could be down both starting defensive tackles against the Jaguars. Kyle Williams has missed three games because of a knee injury, and was questionable after he practiced sparingly this week.

This is excellent news!!! :D The upcoming loss to Jacksonville is so close I can almost taste it. :blink: I'd love to see this team go 0-7 over the final stretch, and end the year with a 3-13 record. Then on draft day, the real excitement will begin! :huh:

Draft day is like Christmas morning, except a few months late. The earlier we pick, the better the presents are likely to be.