I want A big named coach.........

Man at his presser yesterday he spoke of things we all have been saying for years. ...Only way to get better is to practice like its a game. .... Every time someone false started i want to cut their fingers off. .....Jacksonville is physical so i want us to be physical. It is refreshing to have someone who thinks like many on this board as coach. Makes you wonder how Dick the destroyer made it so far in coaching.

Man at his presser yesterday he spoke of things we all have been saying for years. ...Only way to get better is to practice like its a game. .... Every time someone false started i want to cut their fingers off. .....Jacksonville is physical so i want us to be physical. It is refreshing to have someone who thinks like many on this board as coach. Makes you wonder how Dick the destroyer made it so far in coaching.

I totally agree. I don't know if Fewell can be the long-term answer or not, but at least he gets 7 games to audition. It sure as hell beats having Dick finish out the season -- how depressing. At least this initiates hope again. A big name coach may be what is needed, but if Fewell can produce at least 5 wins, then you have to give him some serious consideration to take over permanently as HC.

I'm with you. I watched the last part of his PC yesterday and I love it that he put them back in pads. Also loved the I'll start cutting their fingers off if they jump offsides.

It's nice to see some life and for the first time in a few weekes here I can't wait to see if it translates to the field.

Interim head coach Perry Fewell, who was getting in the faces of the offensive linemen in his first practice at the helm, is not using youth as an excuse for the play of his inherited offensive line. So Levitre’s lack of exposure to NFL defensive ends will not be a crutch.

“He’s not young anymore,” said Fewell of Levitre. “We’re 3-6, he’s played nine games in the National Football League. He’s got experience.”

:doh:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...57-88ee262c0614

I don't care if he lasts beyond this season - but if he can have some affect on the accountability and attitudes of the players before the season ends, his tenure will have been a success IMO