So Wait a Second

BillsNYC

"Jauron was one of six finalists Levy interviewed for the Bills head coaching vacancy in 2006 after Mike Mularkey quit. The others were ex-Bill James Lofton, special teams coach Bobby April, Dom Capers, Mike Sherman and Jim Caldwell.

"He's a good man, a good football coach," Levy said of Jauron. "Really, when it came right down to it, it was between Dick and Jim Caldwell and both Ralph and I agreed that we'd go with someone with head coaching experience."

For that, Jim Caldwell thanks them. He is now coaching the 9-0 Indianapolis Colts. Peyton Manning is his quarterback. Bill Polian is his GM."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...3/911180350/tbd

Of course he probably would have failed here anyways with Modrak, Guy, and Brandon calling the shots.

"Jauron was one of six finalists Levy interviewed for the Bills head coaching vacancy in 2006 after Mike Mularkey quit. The others were ex-Bill James Lofton, special teams coach Bobby April, Dom Capers, Mike Sherman and Jim Caldwell.

"He's a good man, a good football coach," Levy said of Jauron. "Really, when it came right down to it, it was between Dick and Jim Caldwell and both Ralph and I agreed that we'd go with someone with head coaching experience."

For that, Jim Caldwell thanks them. He is now coaching the 9-0 Indianapolis Colts. Peyton Manning is his quarterback. Bill Polian is his GM."

Of course he probably would have failed here anyways with Modrak, Guy, and Brandon calling the shots.

Yeah, I remember that Caldwell was a last minute addition recommended by Polian.

Peyton Manning would make a lot of losing coaches look good...

Peyton Manning would make a lot of losing coaches look good...

The NE game showed the colts to be a cohesive, organized, well coached team in all areas of the game.

Can't credit only Peyton the Colts look like a football unit.

Coaching has something to do with that. I have never seen a semblance of that under DJ.