Tim Graham makes a good point about "Why now?"

RayFinkle

Might have had something to do with Holmgren interviewing with the Browns today. Or Shanahan selling his house.

Or losing to a team that's been playing like crap, using a backup QB who had a history of playing worse, and then watching as that teams owner had so little respect for our team that he flicked them off?

With all due respect to Tim, I think he's grasping at straws with that idea. If that were the case, why didn't they do it at the bye? Of course trhowing stuff out there is nothing new at ESPN.

PTR

I don't think it's so far fetched at all.

I got a few extra spam blasts from the Bills over the last couple of weeks that weren't coming earlier in the season.

And then I got this, just today:

Dear Bills Backers Chapter President,

This year marks 50 seasons of Buffalo Bills football, and while much has changed over these last 50 years, the passion and support of our fans has always been a strong constant. We would like to thank you for your continued dedication, hard work, and support as both a Bills fan and a Bills Backers chapter president.

Please take a moment to send a current mailing address to [redacted] so that we may send you, our dedicated Bills Backers chapter president, a few collectible items that we have gathered during this historic 50th season of Buffalo Bills football.

The Buffalo Bills are proud to celebrate 50 historic seasons of football, and are proud to share the celebration with dedicated fans like you.

Go Bills!

Whether it's legit, or they're just trying to get rid of some excess inventory (#5 jerseys?) I don't know...

With all due respect to Tim, I think he's grasping at straws with that idea. If that were the case, why didn't they do it at the bye? Of course trhowing stuff out there is nothing new at ESPN.

PTR

In the next breath I also said maybe Bud Adams woke Ralph up.

Not to be taken literally.