Leonid meteor shower tonight

Greybeard

This is for Pete.

It used to be a common to see a posting here when a meteor shower was scheduled to appear. Seems to have been lost in time.

It looks to be clear in the Northeast.

It will also give DJ something to do, since he isn't likely to be looking at film tonight.

This is for Pete.

It used to be a common to see a posting here when a meteor shower was scheduled to appear. Seems to have been lost in time.

It will also give DJ something to do, since he isn't likely to be looking at film tonight.

Thanks! I watched the peak at 4 am this morning- excellent! Tonight should be decent too. Enjoy!

Thanks! I watched the peak at 4 am this morning- excellent! Tonight should be decent too. Enjoy!

Yes, you used to give notice. I see I missed the peak but maybe I can get lucky and still see some. I was just out and it was absolutely clear. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful night. Don't get many nights like this in CNY.

This is for Pete.

I'm sure he'll feel kinship with crashing and burning.

Yes, you used to give notice. I see I missed the peak but maybe I can get lucky and still see some. I was just out and it was absolutely clear. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful night. Don't get many nights like this in CNY.

damn,cloudy here. anywhere near 300/ hr at 4 am as predicted? thx for the notice anyway

sorry- I saw two notices on the off the wall board. The Geminids on Dec 13 will be a good show too. There will be a near new moon and that is one of the top 3 shows of the year. I will post a reminder next time