Fitzpatrick to start Sunday

BillsZubaz

Guest dog14787
Oh really? That is really interesting then....

Fitzpatrick sucks. Edwards sucks. HAMDAN?

DJ was probably trying to use TE as a scapegoat.

I'm not saying Trent Edwards is the future QB for the Buffalo Bills, but he's the best QB the Bills have at this point in my opinion and he needs to be evaluated. Fitzpatrick is a career backup from what I've seen and Hamdan is right were he needs to be, 3rd string.

I'm not saying Trent Edwards is the future QB for the Buffalo Bills, but he's the best QB the Bills have at this point in my opinion and he needs to be evaluated. Fitzpatrick is a career backup from what I've seen and Hamdan is right were he needs to be, 3rd string.

Really? we need to see more? COME ON MAN!

Guest dog14787
Really? we need to see more? COME ON MAN!

Trent Edwards is a big Tuna type QB, he's smart, careful with the ball and he improvises well. We should draft a QB in the early rounds, groom him and allow TE the chance to play under real coaches and General management.

In my opinion anyway.

Trent Edwards is a big Tuna type QB, he's smart, careful with the ball and he improvises well. We should draft a QB in the early rounds, groom him and allow TE the chance to play under real coaches and General management.

In my opinion anyway.

If going to checkdowns is improvising, then yeah i guess he does it well. :thumbsup:

In my opinion anyway.

:thumbsup:

By "big Tuna" you mean Bill Parcells, right? IMO, Parcells would have sent Trent packing a long time ago. Parcells QB's have to be mentally resilient. Trent hasn't really shown that. Parcells would have smacked this kid around (figuratively..I think) before he was given near the rope he has been given in Buffalo. Honestly, I think Edwards is a better QB than Fitzgerald, but, Fitzgerald is more the kind of guy (given a choice of the two) that Parcells would plug in there....and then he would use the two running backs we have, to try to run the ball down his opponents throat.

Give me a break.

How many people have said anything ever in the past about Jauron saying one bad word about them? You can complain forever about his coaching but calling him a backstabber is new.

TE was born a scapegoat without the scape. He doesn't need Jauron to help him there.