Pictures From Last Weekend

R. Rich

YO YO YO BIG DAWG

BARK BARK BARK BARK

Glad U had a safe trip coming up for the game and going back home. Hope 2 C U soon again.

Hey we have 7 games left. Would you be down to do it again ??

Im going to go back down 2 CNJBB again...let me know

It was great seeing you again...Ohh by the way how did U feel the next day after eating the hot pepper ??

I was hurting man...

Thanks R. Rich for the pictures.  As you can see the game was sooooo bad that my son (pictured) fell asleep!!!!

We hope to see you back at CNJBBB again real soon!!

tmk-nj

121562[/snapback]

I don't know how the heck Joey was able to sleep with RICH sitting right next to him screming at the TV.

I'm sure I'll be back up there again. I just don't think it will be this year. I'm going up to one more game (January 2nd, vs Pittsburgh) and I think that's it. I'll be watching the other 6 at home.

YO YO YO BIG DAWG

BARK BARK BARK BARK

Glad U had a safe trip coming up for the game and going back home. Hope 2 C U soon again.

Hey we have 7 games left. Would you be down to do it again ??

Im going to go back down 2 CNJBB again...let me know

It was great seeing you again...Ohh by the way how did U feel the next day after eating the hot pepper ??

I was hurting man...

121581[/snapback]

Yeah, the trip was fine. It took me just over 2 hours to get there and to get back.

Like I said to tmk-nj, I probably won't do any more travelling until the home finale vs Pittsburgh. You're welcome to make the trip to Baltimore any time though.

The pepper? Actually, I felt it more that night, which is why I didn't woof it down (took my time eating it).

And NYCBBB will have the honor of hosting SidBuff at McFaddens this Sunday.

121605[/snapback]

I may continue "the tour" there next year. Last year, I hung out with KRC's Pa Bills Backer group, this year, it was the CNJBBB. Next year, I'll probably go either to NYC or to Va Beach.

And NYCBBB will have the honor of hosting SidBuff at McFaddens this Sunday.

121605[/snapback]

AAAHHHH YYYEAAAHHHH BABY:

Wait till U hear my loud mouth over there at McFaddens. I'll make sure any1 who looks at me strange I'll tell them I'm With MATT :lol: