"Bill-ievers" Own this Disaster of a Team

Gareson

Bah. It's not bad enough that we happen to root for a horrible team. Baah. Now we're told that it's our fault,..sheesh.

Posts like this serve absolutely no purpuse, unless it is to make the poster feel superior to the rest of us.

Baaaaah,Baaaah,...I'll just be grazing in the meadow if you need me oh wise shepard.

WELL SAID!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buffalo fans suffer, annually, from delusions of grandeur. Whether it be hiring retread vets, questionable coaches or celebrating meaningless pre-season wins, Bills fans "Bill-ieve" the hype every year and think they can "hope" a questionable franchise to excellence- even when what is on the field, and on the sidelines, is sub-par to any honest onlooker.

The expression "Bill-ieve" says it all- Bills fans, too many of them at least, think wants and wishes are enough to make an NFL team competitive.

What is the alternative to bring about real change? Well, they might- oh, I don't know, NOT BUY TICKETS or merchandise. But they give in, year after year, and "Billieve" the hype- buy into the b.s.- and give Ralph Wilson every good reason to field garbage while knowing "Bill-ieving" is good enough for his sheepish fanbase.

Even the so-called "bagheads" and "boobirds" fail. Oh sure, it's a good idea to send a message of displeasure- but they've bought their tickets to sit in the stands haven't they? Furthermore, one good drive, one long pass, one win over a lousy team, and those same verbally negative folks are often "Billievers" again too.

People don't like a post like this because they think you ought to support your team no matter what. The problem with that philosophy is that you aren't supporting success- you're supporting mediocrity(or worse).

Buffalo lost four Superbowls in a row- that was an embarrassment- not a badge of honor. As bad as that was- the franchise has only degraded since that time. The saddest truth of that demise- is that Bills fans own that drop-off as much as any player, coach or owner. They "Bill-ieved" when they shouldn't have, and sent the wrong message with their eternal optimism when confronted with a horrible product. They bought the p.o.s. in a box with "NFL" stamped on the outside and pretended it smelled like roses, or that it looked like a box of chocolate. In the end, all they did was buy(and cheer for) a p.o.s.

see the steam drum in my picture to the left. shove it up your A*% hole buddy iam sure it will fit

Continue to support this team like sheep and reap the rewards you deserve. Sorry to tell it like it is.

Go away Troll... you will be the same idiot complaining about how we lost our team because we didn't support it..... go find yourself another team to root for

Continue to support this team like sheep and reap the rewards you deserve. Sorry to tell it like it is.

I'm a Pirates fan too, so I live through this crap times TWO. Yeah, so you can kiss my (fill in the blank) for your chickens@#! comment calling us sheep, and take your logic and do the same thing. You wait until half the season is gone before you come on here, like a fart in the wind, and tell us off. Some freaking nerve... if you are going to quit, then quit, and don't come back. Ever.