$1 Billion Dollar Stadium proposed for San Diego Chargers

Living in San Diego I am telling you that this new Chargers stadium will not happen! The city of SD is broke, they are behind funding the workers pentions, the State also known as the Peoples Republic of California is also busted. They are building a stadium in the City of Industry and it will be interesting to see who finally moves into it? Since the Chargers originally started in LA in 1960 there is no need to change the name, if the Bills end up there, my bet is that they leave the intellectual property (the Bills Name) in Buffalo just like the what happened in Cleveland when the bolted to Baltimore. The only difference here is that Buffalo would never get an expansion franchise. Correct me if I am wrong but dioesn't the Bills lease end in 2012 at the Ralph? Just happens to be exactly the time the stadium in City of Industry is to be completed, what a coincidence? The plot thickens stay tuned! :lol:

Living in San Diego I am telling you that this new Chargers stadium will not happen! The city of SD is broke, they are behind funding the workers pentions, the State also known as the Peoples Republic of California is also busted. They are building a stadium in the City of Industry and it will be interesting to see who finally moves into it? Since the Chargers originally started in LA in 1960 there is no need to change the name, if the Bills end up there, my bet is that they leave the intellectual property (the Bills Name) in Buffalo just like the what happened in Cleveland when the bolted to Baltimore. The only difference here is that Buffalo would never get an expansion franchise. Correct me if I am wrong but dioesn't the Bills lease end in 2012 at the Ralph? Just happens to be exactly the time the stadium in City of Industry is to be completed, what a coincidence? The plot thickens stay tuned! :lol:

So is that why the world ends in 2012?

Correct me if I am wrong but dioesn't the Bills lease end in 2012 at the Ralph? Just happens to be exactly the time the stadium in City of Industry is to be completed, what a coincidence? The plot thickens stay tuned! :lol:

The buyout in the Bills lease is like nothing, doesn't tie them here at all. As I recall, about the same amount they spent on Langston Walker

Wow, well i live in downtown SD right next to petco park and would be jazzed that the Bolts would move downtown. But i have to agree I dont see this happening. Residents love the Bolts but more hate paying for a stadium and that makes the Chargers a candidate for moving to LA -- the Spanos family acts much like Ralph in their hanging this over fans's heads.

If this does happen, I'd live in a sports paradise with a new condo about 3 blocks from both the Bolts and Pads and plenty of bars in between. In theory, this would be a great idea give the close location to restaurants and bars. We shall see.

This is sort of a last gasp effort by the team...my guess is that LA's short list is down to SD, Buffalo and Jax. One of those 3 will be playing in LA in 2013 and one of those 3 cities wont have a team.

Wow, well i live in downtown SD right next to petco park and would be jazzed that the Bolts would move downtown. But i have to agree I dont see this happening. Residents love the Bolts but more hate paying for a stadium and that makes the Chargers a candidate for moving to LA -- the Spanos family acts much like Ralph in their hanging this over fans's heads.

If this does happen, I'd live in a sports paradise with a new condo about 3 blocks from both the Bolts and Pads and plenty of bars in between. In theory, this would be a great idea give the close location to restaurants and bars. We shall see.

This is sort of a last gasp effort by the team...my guess is that LA's short list is down to SD, Buffalo and Jax. One of those 3 will be playing in LA in 2013 and one of those 3 cities wont have a team.

I think you are forgetting the Raiders and the Vikings.

Living in San Diego I am telling you that this new Chargers stadium will not happen! The city of SD is broke, they are behind funding the workers pentions, the State also known as the Peoples Republic of California is also busted. They are building a stadium in the City of Industry and it will be interesting to see who finally moves into it? Since the Chargers originally started in LA in 1960 there is no need to change the name, if the Bills end up there, my bet is that they leave the intellectual property (the Bills Name) in Buffalo just like the what happened in Cleveland when the bolted to Baltimore. The only difference here is that Buffalo would never get an expansion franchise. Correct me if I am wrong but dioesn't the Bills lease end in 2012 at the Ralph? Just happens to be exactly the time the stadium in City of Industry is to be completed, what a coincidence? The plot thickens stay tuned! :blink:

Roski won't start building until he strikes a deal with an existing franchise to move there (Industry/LA). Once he breaks ground; then we have something to worry about.

In the meantime, the Chargers can continue to pressure San Diego to find money they don't have and the Bills will continue to nurture its growing relationship with Toronto.

Go Bills