Phin Fan takes Medicine...

Des

I've never looked so forward to a draft...

The Bills are looking good. But it pains me to say, Drew needs to move over for JP...

I'm not sayng the Bills are out of the hunt... But next year... you guys will be flat out dangerous...

Been thinking about the board and wanted to say hi... and afford you the opportunity to point and laugh at a Dolphan...

PEACE STADIUM WALLERS!!!

The Bills are looking good.  But it pains me to say, Drew needs to move over for JP... 

I'm not sayng the Bills are out of the hunt...  But next year...  you guys will be flat out dangerous...

Been thinking about the board and wanted to say hi...  and afford you the opportunity to point and laugh at a Dolphan...

PEACE STADIUM WALLERS!!!

120842[/snapback]

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Des, welcome to the world of no blocking! :huh::blink::unsure:

For years, I told you how awful it is, no?

At least you guys will have a first round pick next year. TD squandered ours, whereas he could have taken JP at #13.

Dude, stop being a friggin stranger, OK? There are regulars here that dont even know you. :lol:

We had fun in the "old days," did we not? Next year, we will both fare better, of this I am sure.

Great to see ya man!

The Bills are looking good.  But it pains me to say, Drew needs to move over for JP... 

I'm not sayng the Bills are out of the hunt...  But next year...  you guys will be flat out dangerous...

Been thinking about the board and wanted to say hi...  and afford you the opportunity to point and laugh at a Dolphan...

PEACE STADIUM WALLERS!!!

120842[/snapback]

Sorry dude, but only kinda. Hate the Fish.

"I'm not sayng the Bills are out of the hunt... But next year... you guys will be flat out dangerous... "

Des....you've been saying that exact same thing since the circus midget days!!!

Talk like that got you accused of being a closet Bills fan....... :unsure::blink:

The draft? The draft" Why? So we can pick another cornerback with our 1st pick when we already have 5 starters on the roster? Or maybe a back-up linebacker who is rated as a 4th rounder by every other GM in the league.....

Wow....I'm feeling just a lil' bitter..... :huh:

btw....I do agree with your outlook on the '05 Bills....JPL, Willis, Evans....add a speed rusher, and a pass-catching tight end and look out!!!!!

"I'm not sayng the Bills are out of the hunt... But next year... you guys will be flat out dangerous... "

Des....you've been saying that exact same thing since the circus midget days!!!

Talk like that got you accused of being a closet Bills fan.......  :doh:  :D

The draft?  The draft"  Why?  So we can pick another cornerback with our 1st pick when we already have 5 starters on the roster?  Or maybe a back-up linebacker who is rated as a 4th rounder by every other GM in the league.....

Wow....I'm feeling just a lil' bitter..... :unsure:

btw....I do agree with your outlook on the '05 Bills....JPL, Willis, Evans....add a speed rusher, and a pass-catching tight end and look out!!!!!

120863[/snapback]

DCM, you are another poster that I wish would stop by more often.

Btw, are Spriggs and Nails in the NFL now? :D

Love you, too, DCM.  :)

120867[/snapback]

:doh::D:unsure:

I've never been down this road before....1-8. 1 friggin' win and 8 fuggin' losses.....I can't even believe the Fins won a game.....who did they beat? They must suck really bad.... :D

DCM, you are another poster that I wish would stop by more often.

Btw, are Spriggs and Nails in the NFL now?  :D

120875[/snapback]

No.....rumor has it they opened up a Krispy Kreme franchise together but, couldn't keep the shelves stocked with those delicious warm donuts....actually those donuts never made it to the shelves. :doh:

But....no worries, the Fins must have cloned them with some leftover DNA from their respective lockers.....judging by the way Damien McIntosh and Taylor Whitley are blocking.

Fins have THE worst O-Line in the NFL....no contest.

No.....rumor has it they opened up a Krispy Kreme franchise together but, couldn't keep the shelves stocked with those delicious warm donuts....actually those donuts never made it to the shelves. :doh:

But....no worries, the Fins must have cloned them with some leftover DNA from their respective lockers.....judging by the way Damien McIntosh and Taylor Whitley are blocking.

Fins have THE worst O-Line in the NFL....no contest.

120891[/snapback]

Not to rub it in, but I agree. Now, do you see how it feels?

Now, let me play GM. I offer you Mike Williams (and his contract) for a 3rd round pick. Whadda ya say? :D

Not to rub it in, but I agree. Now, do you see how it feels?

Now, let me play GM. I offer you Mike Williams (and his contract) for a 3rd round pick. Whadda ya say?  :D

120900[/snapback]

I'll give you Fiedler....Ricky's rights.....and Randy McMichael :doh:

For Fat Mike...Nancy Drew....and to make it a fair trade, Brian MVP Moorman.

PEACE STADIUM WALLERS!!!

120842[/snapback]

You are always welcome here Des

Guest RLflutie
You are always welcome here Des

120921[/snapback]

Des:

Why didn't the Dolphins sign Kurt Warner?

I don't think it's the coach or the running back. It's the QB. Always has been since #13 left.

Warner's getting a bum rap right now in the big apple.

I can't wait to see the other Manning get his butt kicked.

If not Warner next year then maybe ASU star Andrew Walter.

Lots of old names here now.

I like a lot of the Bills players. Except Bledsoe finds a way to fail.

Should have kept the Magic Flutie.

Des:

Why didn't the Dolphins sign Kurt Warner?

I don't think it's the coach or the running back. It's the QB. Always has been since #13 left.

Warner's getting a bum rap right now in the big apple.

I can't wait to see the other Manning get his butt kicked.

If not Warner next year then maybe ASU star Andrew Walter.

Lots of old names here now.

I like a lot of the Bills players. Except Bledsoe finds a way to fail.

Should have kept the Magic Flutie.

120952[/snapback]

Kurt Warner would have 87 fumbles and be in a coma right now if he had signed with the Fins and played behind their revolving door O-line......just one man's opinion. :doh:

I'm with DCM on this one... I couldn't believe the Phins watched Kurt Warner go to another team... but for some reason, they believe that an unproven Feeley would be grand competition for Fiedler...

Lastly, Kurt Warner would be in a coma...

Sometimes I dream about a Drew Brees/Travis Henry free agency pickup... using a first round pick to land an O lineman...

But nooo. The PHINS They'll use a first pick to land them a CB or LB...

LOL!!!

We suck... Just so everyone knows... I'm Dolphins, UWashington, U of Idaho...

It could be argued that I am a curse. Have you ntoiced since I have arrived on Pink Floyd the Stadium Wall, the Bills have had misfortune!!!

I printed out some of our old posts from the golden years... Sometimes I run across them and laugh my butt off...

Bill from NY, I plan on making this trip... I swear... I just want it to be special... You know, like the Phins standing a chance...