Who says run first is dead?

Coach55

I know this is not Bills related, nor am I a fan, but just on observation with Navy this year. They have run the ball 596 times vs only 73 passes, that translates to 60 runs vs. 7 pass attempts per game. When they beat Wake Forest earlier this year, they ran the ball 61 times vs. 0 passes (not a misprint). At 7-3, they are not doing that shabby.

I know this is not Bills related, nor am I a fan, but just on observation with Navy this year. They have run the ball 596 times vs only 73 passes, that translates to 60 runs vs. 7 pass attempts per game. When they beat Wake Forest earlier this year, they ran the ball 61 times vs. 0 passes (not a misprint). At 7-3, they are not doing that shabby.

Totally different.........NFL = distrubition.........running, Passing, defense and special teams.....

GT is ranked 7th in the BCS with their triple option attack. Flordia (#1 BCS) runs a variation of the triple option and is the #1 rushing team in the country. Alabama can run on anyone and is ranked #2 in the BCS. Teams simply cannot exceed without the run for long. Now draft me some more lineman like Wood and give it to Lynch and Jackson 40+ times a game.