Who did RW interview besides TD for the GM Job?

ICE

Ice is right. The only person he spoke to was Donahoe. And that single decision makes it clear who is to blame for our problems.

It's not Drew. It's not Donahoe.

It's Wilson. Some owner he turned out to be. I'll be glad when someone else owns this team. You guys keep signing the petition to get him into the HOF when he has done NOTHING but deliver one crappy team after another.

Ice is right. The only person he spoke to was Donahoe. And that single decision makes it clear who is to blame for our problems.

It's Wilson. Some owner he turned out to be. I'll be glad when someone else owns this team. You guys keep signing the petition to get him into the HOF when he has done NOTHING but deliver one crappy team after another.

120796[/snapback]

Absolutely right!

Since '65, Ralph qualifies for the 'satisfied with 2nd HOF'. Always the cheapskate with coaches, second-best should be Ralph's middle name.

Can't stop himself from meddling with the team. Loved Flutie, then RJ, now Drew all at the wrong time. Too subborn to admit his mistakes, he compounds them by hiring a GM even more intractable than himself.

120796[/snapback]

ICE is not right, he is trying to be.

I like ICE and am glad that he posts here, but he is just setting up another scapegoat for when he turns on Losman, his latest "savior." He wants to be "right" on this board, and he is, by virtue of taking every side on every Bills issue. :unsure:

ICE is not right, he is trying to be.

I like ICE and am glad that he posts here, but he is just setting up another scapegoat for when he turns on Losman, his latest "savior." He wants to be "right" on this board, and he is, by virtue of taking every side on every Bills issue.  :unsure:

120832[/snapback]

Ice = Kerry. Is that what you're trying to say?

Oh Crap......We were all drooling over TD, and then remember that April day when the "ol poker player" pulled the switch and DB was welcomed to Buffalo like a rock star. I for one do agree that after this season RW needs to take a serious look at the guy who is running his business, but someone please tell me who is out there? Oh I am sure we can talk about all those great GM's presently running solid teams in those nice warm weather locals, but Buffalo is a tough sell, please don't tell me anyone but TD........The next person needs to be top flight, needs to put a winner in Buffalo in 2005. Tough job, tough sell.