MIKE VICK IN BUFFALO.....WHAT???? No, not right now

Let me start by saying that I am an animal lover. However, the Bills need to keep selling tickets and whike a lot of people feel the same way that you do, The Bills are going to do whatever it takes to keep selling tickets and if he can still play the people of western NY will find it in their hearts to forgive him.

He paid his debt. People will believe whatever they want. Some will forgive him, some won't. I think more will than won't.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start by saying that I am an animal lover. However, the Bills need to keep selling tickets and whike a lot of people feel the same way that you do, The Bills are going to do whatever it takes to keep selling tickets and if he can still play the people of western NY will find it in their hearts to forgive him.

why don't we just sign OJ Simpson to play RB when he gets out of prison? At least he's actually played his position well. Vick's never been a good QB...just an athlete who can throw the ball with low accuracy on occasion

just heard it and it will happen.. Russ will be looking to sell some seats next year and this will be it. Say hello to 73,000 at the Ralph again

Im a season ticket holder now and likely will next season. Vick comes to Buffalo as a Bill and I am done. The 5 others I have tickets with also will be done.

said we were a darkhorse as far as getting that scumbag...that we'd be a good fit...guess he has a low opinion of the people of Buffalo

Please explain. I can't wait to read your justification for that statement.

I've said it at least 3 times... Anchor Bar is a trap, but one of my buds (not a dentist BTW) who is from the area as well, actually likes the Anchor.

Heck, honestly, my fave wings are from Milligans beside the stadium. (Im not a dentist, but I have most of my baby teeth in a jar)

B.

Well it couldn't happen next year, as he signed a 2 year contract, but Dungy is Vick's mentor. If Dungy would like to coach the Bills and bring in Vick the year after the upcoming one, it could be interesting..

why don't we just sign OJ Simpson to play RB when he gets out of prison? At least he's actually played his position well. Vick's never been a good QB...just an athlete who can throw the ball with low accuracy on occasion

I'm not trying to bash you Philster because you post some good things on here but are you delrious. Vick is probaly past his prime but I don't know someone should clear this up for me. But, when Vick was in his prime he was far better than any QB that we have ever had after Kelly and that includes Flutie. Vick in his prime had the best arm in the league..maybe not accuracy wise but his playmaking abilities surely make up for it. He has never been a good QB what the hell are you smoking bro seriously.

Well it couldn't happen next year, as he signed a 2 year contract, but Dungy is Vick's mentor. If Dungy would like to coach the Bills and bring in Vick the year after the upcoming one, it could be interesting..

Actually next year is an option and the Eagles can release him.

took ATL to the playoffs and beat GB in GB in January... no QB on our roster has done shi* .... it might be an upgrade

I'm not trying to bash you Philster because you post some good things on here but are you delrious. Vick is probaly past his prime but I don't know someone should clear this up for me. But, when Vick was in his prime he was far better than any QB that we have ever had after Kelly and that includes Flutie. Vick in his prime had the best arm in the league..maybe not accuracy wise but his playmaking abilities surely make up for it. He has never been a good QB what the hell are you smoking bro seriously.

Umm are you serious? Someone ban this tool again.

If Vick comes to Buffalo I am done with the team, as I don't buy tickets that shouldn't faze anyone.