LSU @ Bama

Cynical

Another good old fashioned SEC slug fest.

Good thing Bama has Richardson and Ingram, because McElroy makes me nervous as hell.

With this win, Bama has reserved their spot in the SEC CG vs. Florida.

Roll Tide Roll!

SEC still has the worst officials by far this season- that was a clear cut INT by LSU that wasn't called correctly. Another poor game on the national stage... it has gotten bad.

I don't know that the SEC officials are any worse than any others. I've seen lots of bad calls in the Big 10 this year. What drives me crazy is when they stop the game for several minutes for review,and STILL get it wrong.

I don't know that the SEC officials are any worse than any others. I've seen lots of bad calls in the Big 10 this year. What drives me crazy is when they stop the game for several minutes for review,and STILL get it wrong.

Very true el Tigre.

The problem is the SEC had some really bad calls, and the SEC suspended those officials. So now, any time there is a questionable call made by an SEC official, it is just further proof just how really "bad" those SEC refs are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.