Is Choking a way of life in Buffalo?

I just watched UB blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead... they just seem very similar to other Buffalo teams. Why us???

It must be in the water up there....?

But look at the bright side, you will not see an awful Bills game this Sunday, Ahhhhh.

The Bandits won a world championship in 2008 so no

They probably mean choking on a national level... Leagues that bring national attention. Scrub/games leagues don't count.

When it comes to the small stuff, BFLO has no problem competing... See early AFL... Maybe this is God's way of really saying BFLO is acting too big for its britches.

:devil:

I just watched UB blow a 13 point 4th quarter lead... they just seem very similar to other Buffalo teams. Why us???

UB improves actually every year under Gill. This years team has lost several very close games; if they had their star rb they likely wold have won those.

Gill is building a great foundation he is a really good coach and I am excited to see next years team.

Same cannot be said for the Bills

UB improves actually every year under Gill. This years team has lost several very close games; if they had their star rb they likely wold have won those.

Gill is building a great foundation he is a really good coach and I am excited to see next years team.

Same cannot be said for the Bills

Tend to agree, took the little guy to the game yesterday. It looks like Gill is going to have alot to work with next year. Maynard looks like a keeper & RB had a great day. They will be back in the MAC hunt next year. The one thing that could derail this program is if Gill leaves. He really is a good coach/recruiter.

Tend to agree, took the little guy to the game yesterday. It looks like Gill is going to have alot to work with next year. Maynard looks like a keeper & RB had a great day. They will be back in the MAC hunt next year. The one thing that could derail this program is if Gill leaves. He really is a good coach/recruiter.

Hew will be gone soon enough.

Lucky we did not lose him to Nebraska last year already

They probably mean choking on a national level... Leagues that bring national attention. Scrub/games leagues don't count.

When it comes to the small stuff, BFLO has no problem competing... See early AFL... Maybe this is God's way of really saying BFLO is acting too big for its britches.

:blink:

the temerity of this old canal town to think it should be with the big wigs... :censored:

I did win my FFL league last year...and I was/am the only one with Buffalo ties to it. :devil: