Then there is the situation with Nic Harris

Just like every other issue with Buffalo...It is a lack of balls from the front office, to the coaching staff, to the quarterback, to the entire attitude of the team.

If you draft and evaluate guys to be 2nd string fill-ins who never can really compete for a starting spot because they are not talented enough. Your starters are never really pushed, and if one of them are injured the back up is not talented enough to step in long term.

The front office needs to grow a pair when drafting and get the most talented player available. Forget high motor,forget smart player, what matters is playmaking ability. They need to make a statement that if you are not good enough to start, you are not good enough to be a Buffalo Bill. You should not be content to be a special teams ace year in and year out...If you are, you have already lost.

Exactly why you are not a GM! :wallbash:

For Buffalos sake I hope you are right and I am wrong. I just cannot think of one linebacker....ever ....that was a safety in college and became a good linebacker in the NFL (BTW this is anyone's cue to prove me wrong). Buffalo has a better chance of converting Maybin to an impact player at LB than Harris in my opinion...but I hope I am wrong.

Brian Urlancher was a safety in college, he is fairly popular