Fitzpatrick is Awesome

thebug

Bingo. Everyone is over on the sideline telling jokes and having a good time while getting their a**es kicked in the 4th quarter. No leadership from anyone. Limp Dick disease has taken over the team. Even the fans at the game were too out of it to fully boo during the 4th. :wallbash:We need a head coach to give this team some vigra or something.

You think we have a team full of stiffs now? :wallbash:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Fitzpatricks defense, the offensive line rarely gave him an opportunity to succeed. The way the line blocked today, as they have all year (poorly), Edwards most likely wouldn't of done much better.

There aren't too many qb's in this league that could be successful with the passblocking we have had this year.

You're right. If Tom Brady had played as our QB this season, we would be saying that he just couldn't recover from that serious injury and now his career is over. :wallbash: Wake up, folks! Each of the Bills players would look much better in a better run organization. Correction: Each previous Bills player does look better when playing for another organization. Even Mike Williams is doing okay.

:wallbash:

So let me get this straight...Fitz's problem today was the line, which can't be used as an excuse for Edwards because Rogers is effective in Green bay ( :wallbash: ) despite getting sacked?

Whoa there! I've said all along that the O-Line has sucked, they've sucked when Edwards was in there and they sucked today, they've consistently sucked. I think you've got me confused with some one else. My point is that it is difficult for any QB to do well with the O line that we have, and our coaching doesn't help much either.