The Giants have a clue

BF_in_Indiana

While our franchise continues to lose and lose badly with a washed up QB the New York Giants benched Kurt Warner for Eli today.

Kurt Warner has real credentials. He's an NFL MVP and a Super Bowl MVP. The Giants aren't afraid to make the move though to improve their team for the long haul. The Bills on the other hand leave washed up Bledsoe out on the field as fan interest plummets to all time lows. We will continue to play horrible football with a washed up QB while the Giants get ready for success in 2005.

They are in a better situation then we are even. They are .500 I think. We are down for the count. What purpose does it serve to leave this loser in any longer?

While our franchise continues to lose and lose badly with a washed up QB the New York Giants benched Kurt Warner for Eli today.

Kurt Warner has real credentials.  He's an NFL MVP and a Super Bowl MVP.  The Giants aren't afraid to make the move though to improve their team for the long haul.  The Bills on the other hand leave washed up Bledsoe out on the field as fan interest plummets to all time lows.  We will continue to play horrible football with a washed up QB while the Giants get ready for success in 2005.

They are in a better situation then we are even.  They are .500 I think.  We are down for the count.  What purpose does it serve to leave this loser in any longer?

119205[/snapback]

Hey neat. Another thread on exactly the same topic. Just what we needed.

The funny thing is the Giants have a winning record with Warner being benched and, the Bills are 3-6 and Bledsoe still hasn't been benched.

Something not right.

119212[/snapback]

It can't be that their rookie QB has been taking snaps all season while ours has been rehabbing a broken leg. Nah, that's not it.

It can't be that their rookie QB has been taking snaps all season while ours has been rehabbing a broken leg.  Nah, that's not it.

119214[/snapback]

God forbid we think our initial thoughts through.

Hey BF...the good news is, your new Giants shirt will look just swell with your Cardinals hat.

It can't be that their rookie QB has been taking snaps all season while ours has been rehabbing a broken leg.  Nah, that's not it.

119214[/snapback]

Careful with that voice of reason, the "clan' here at TSW wants blood...

and Bledsoe's heads the list.

Careful with that voice of reason, the "clan' here at TSW wants blood...

and Bledsoe's heads the list.

119437[/snapback]

Well...So far tonight I have read Posts that refered to the Bledsoe Bashers as a "clan out for blood," and that they are "too stupid to live..."

Real nice, certainly supports the argument for keeping Bledsoe in there...

12-21 in his last 33 Starts with the Bills...

30-45 in his last 75 NFL Starts...

The Bledsoe Bashers don't want blood, they want an NFL calibre QB Starting for the Buffalo Bills...That's all...

Maybe JP is the answer eventually, maybe not...But one thing is certain, Drew is as good as done in Buffalo...And it seems to me that the blood-lusting "clan" that is too stupid to live has some very valid points... B)

You must have missed the years we went 10-6 and 11-5 and physically beat the snot out of pretty much every team we played.  I didn't.

119497[/snapback]

Those teams were alright, but they weren't even close to the talent we had here with Jimbo and company.

I've never understood why everyone thought the '99 team could have went to the Super Bowl. I don't think they would have. They would have been playing Indy on the road int he second round (Indy pounded them there 31-14 earlier in the year, I was there). If they had won that they would have played Jacksonville on the road in the AFC Title game. They lacked the mental toughness to win 3 road playoff games in a row.