So I bought an Iphone

dib

Read a review here. I really like the Android software. I have a G1 with TMobile and am really happy with it. Looks like Droid is for Verizon though so I'm out. I have over a year left on my contract anyway with the G1.

Droid "not quite pocket sized." That's all I have to hear and I'm out.

I had the iPhone for about a year. Never had reception inside of work unless I put the phone at a perfect angle in a perfect spot on my desk. It is the greatest phone on the market. Period. However now I'm in Tucson and AT&T gets absolutely horrible reception. I switched to Verizon, and I already went to Best Buy to preorder the Motorola Droid. Capacitive Touch Screen FINALLY!!! :worthy: I'll let you know how I like it.

Also, for anyone looking to get the Driod (or any phone for that matter) Best Buy is the BEST place to go for cell phones. First, you can get phones the day they come out, you don't have to pay/wait for shipping, and best of all, unlike Verizon Stores, they give you the "mail in rebate price" instantly.

Switching back to Verizon from At&t is just an amazing difference in terms of Call Quality.