Schumer A No-Go

whynot

You can tell where his mind is.

Again... Poor choice of words when you are dealing with the likes of an AD.

Figures...

119408[/snapback]

It's AD's fault you used the wrong choice of words? :rolleyes::D

It's AD's fault you used the wrong choice of words?  :rolleyes:  :D

119413[/snapback]

No, never said that.

It is his problem for not letting it go. He knew what I meant. He was just trolling for a cheap thrill... I guess we can all be accused of that.

It was a wrong word only because he knows my background and harped in on it.

Any other time it is perfectly normal.

Try again.

No, never said that.

It is his problem for not letting it go.  He knew what I meant.  He was just trolling for a cheap thrill... I guess we can all be accused of that.

It was a wrong word only because he knows my background and harped in on it.

Any other time it is perfectly normal.

Try again.

119436[/snapback]

I wasn't "trolling" for anything. I wouldn't call it a cheap thrill, either. I thought you liberals were the ones blessed with a sense of humor - or at least that's what I read everytime somebody makes a Nazi comparison, because that's apparently funny.

As far as it being a problem, I ain't the one whining like somebody stole my lunch money.

I wasn't "trolling" for anything.  I wouldn't call it a cheap thrill, either.  I thought you liberals were the ones blessed with a sense of humor - or at least that's what I read everytime somebody makes a Nazi comparison, because that's apparently funny.

As far as it being a problem, I ain't the one whining like somebody stole my lunch money.

119462[/snapback]

I think you are misreading me... I am not whining. I do find it humorous. And yes, should have taken your advice and not pressed on.

Of course Darin... I couldn't let you have the last word... THAT'S where I went wrong... :rolleyes:

Not really a fan of Schumer.  I'd much prefer Spitzer as gov.  The question is what's up with Pataki?  He pretty much looked (and sounded) like an idiot at the RNC.  Doesn't seem like he has much more of a future than a potential cabinet position.

120171[/snapback]

Gee, a NY politico who sounds like an idiot? There's news.

Not really a fan of Schumer.  I'd much prefer Spitzer as gov.  The question is what's up with Pataki?  He pretty much looked (and sounded) like an idiot at the RNC.  Doesn't seem like he has much more of a future than a potential cabinet position.

120171[/snapback]

Spitzer has skeletons in his closet.