Jason Campbell

zow2

What's pretty crazy, not ONE starter from a Big 12 school. The Bucs may start rookie Josh Freeman out of Kansas State coming off the bye week, but right now it's Josh Johnson.

wow! especially interesting with 2 of the top qbs next year coming from that Conference in McCoy and Bradford. I have had some serious doubts about them as pro-prospects and that fact sure doesn't help.

For all the critisicm he takes (and it's warranted)...Snyder wants to win as badly as any hardcore Redskins fan. That's his problem. He's like a superfan that runs the team and gets too involved. They throw $100M to get the best F/A D-lineman who only plays 1/2 the snaps because he so fat and out of shape. That's a bad move. They need to get rid of Vinny Cerrato, hire a real GM and coach.... and Danny boy needs to step back and watch. I'm sure he will pay a kings ransom for Gruden, Shannahan or some other well known coach.

Problem is when they had Schott (or any good coach comes in) they request full Front Office control. Well Danny Boy doesn't like that, he wants to have Vinny in there so he can keep playing fantasy football with his team.

This is what I don't get about the NFL. The Redskins have Campbell starting because he's young and the future of the franchise, but he sucks, so they stick with him. Riding the pine is backup Todd Collins. He's been a career backup true, but last year when he played he looked great. So why not go with the guy that is playing better and try to win now and worry about next year next? Instead they go down with the ship with Campbell to let him "develop" while they waste the careers of Todd and all the other aging veterans on their team while one guy (Campbell) tries to figure out how to play in the NFL.

The Lards did the same thing with Waner and Leinert until Leinert got hurt and couldn't get back on the field.

I just don't get it.