QB Controversy

FIVE

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same to you, why don't you find another forum to spread your BS Mr Flip Flop.

Ok, this is like the 8th post in a row I have said move on...

You seem to think me asking you to move on is somehow running from you, so now you dont want to stop. You fail to see, I am asking you to move on for the sake of the board as even though I find it hilarious to watch your pathetic attempts, they do not. If you want to continue on privately, message me...but for the last time, for the sake of the board please move on.

I'm not wearing rose colored glasses which was the other side to the statement I made. Who knows what Fitz can do with more than a week of first team reps with the ones? He hasn't nailed the starting job by COMPLETELY outplaying Edwards but it's a good start. Fitz passes the eyeball test in ways that Trent doesn't. Those points have been discussed. Teams win games as I say and that is why I never accepted the Trent apologist defense of "he just wins games".

I would rather have a guy at the helm that takes some chances and gives you a chance to win than a guy that gives you more of a chance for a safe loss.

Well said

Pardon the interruption.

To the dog and dawg: the board is not a playground for your pissing matches. Either learn to ignore each other or you can both find another place to play, or piss, whatever the case.