BUF@CAR Game Thread

Man, Marshawn looks heavy and slow in his cuts. TO = Bad Hands, that is for sure. I'd throw more to Evans now that our QB looks downfield a little. Do we still throw to a tight end???

Wilson and Byd are just fine back there. Let Witner lear to play nickel back. In 3 games Byrd has more INTs than Witner hs in 3 + seasons as a starter.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These Bills just HUMILIATE teams. Just embarrass them. It's kinda like the Patriots running up the score, except it's the opposite. Teams make some mistake and are so ashamed to have made them against this Bills team, that they fall apart. We even ALMOST got the Patriots with this method. Dick is a master strategist, it's really starting to work now.

You have truly opened my eyes with this one. Nice.

You have truly opened my eyes with this one. Nice.

Thanks. I'm kinda serious.

I really think it gets into the other teams' heads. One guy makes a mistake, some of the guys on his team look at him like "come on man, these are the Bills we're playing. Ryan Denney just made a play on you". Then maybe a honest mistake by another guy, say an offsides on another lineman. The the Jauron magic starts to take hold. Then another mistake like a bad roughing the passer call. Now individuals try to do more than they should, then comes the disbelief " we can't even score on Buffalo", the fans turn against them (that's why this team is better on the road. Humiliation.)

I'm kinda serious.....

Thanks. I'm kinda serious.

I really think it gets into the other teams' heads. One guy makes a mistake, some of the guys on his team look at him like "come on man, these are the Bills we're playing. Ryan Denney just made a play on you". Then maybe a honest mistake by another guy, say an offsides on another lineman. The the Jauron magic starts to take hold. Then another mistake like a bad roughing the passer call. Now individuals try to do more than they should, then comes the disbelief " we can't even score on Buffalo", the fans turn against them (that's why this team is better on the road. Humiliation.)

I'm kinda serious.....

Last season, wasn't nearly every coach that lost to the Bills fired? several before the end of the season in fact?

They use their ineptness against you. They are mericiless in that way. Cold-blooded killers. The Undertakers! That name is aproppo, it implies underhandedness, and something happenning beneath the surface.

Not underdogs, under-TAKERS!

They taketh it away, led by the understated Dick "The Undertaker" Jauron.