10-6

JohninMinn.

What the heck happened to Bledsoe? I apologize to those who were antagonized by my backing him.  I had no idea a 32 yr old former pro bowler's skills could diminish so rapidly. It's actually kind of weird. :P

118775[/snapback]

10-6 in Bizarro world.

What the heck happened to Bledsoe? I apologize to those who were antagonized by my backing him.  I had no idea a 32 yr old former pro bowler's skills could diminish so rapidly. It's actually kind of weird. :P

118775[/snapback]

Realistically, I'm not even sure that winning the rest of our games will get us into the playoffs.

What happened to bledsoe is a combination of taking too many hits over the years, and mentally just not being in the zone. I could go around the league and point of several qb's who are probably slower than Bledsoe, but they have "it". Bledsoe has let the game pass him by. He's nervous and it shows. He doesn't have the passion for the game anymore, and maybe with the exception of parcells year never really did. It's depressing to me cause I'm a big time Bledsoe supporter, but the man is done. He's not gonna win with a running game, or a better oline, or a te, or reliable wr's(even though we do need these things). Last night was indeed the final nail in the coffin. Bledsoe has played "well" at home, but he's a lousy qb on the road, and down right disgusting to watch when the team we're playing on the road is above .500 and we're in a must win game. I would've liked to see nothing more than for us to turn the corner with bledsoe at the helm, but it's time Bledsoe just keep on his parka and stand on the sidelines with the "Bledsoe Look" on his face. You know that look as he's coming off the field where he rips off the chin strap and has a blank expression on his face.

It's Time for JP to gain some experience. I don't care what our final record is this season, nor do I care about where dallas is picking from. We don't have a better chance to win with Bledsoe, and no Shane Matthews should never play. If he was any good he wouldn't have been available by week 3 of the preseason. Let JP develop a rhythm with Mcgahee and evans and the rest of the offense, and begin to look foward to next season.