Parking @ BOA Stadium

Heading to Charlotte to see the Bills for the first time since leaving Buffalo in 2005. Any of you other transplants or visitors have any suggestions on where to park. (street names would be most helpful and known Bills fan areas :cry: )

My wife called the stadium to inquire and I have to share -- The lady on the phone mentioned this lot and that lot mostly sold out (@ $25 a spot). Then she mentioned a few others and during the conversation she said parking would be tight for this game cause those "darn" rowdy Buffalo folks will be coming to town. :cry: They'll be coming by the bus load so watch out!!

Heading to Charlotte to see the Bills for the first time since leaving Buffalo in 2005. Any of you other transplants or visitors have any suggestions on where to park. (street names would be most helpful and known Bills fan areas :beer: )

My wife called the stadium to inquire and I have to share -- The lady on the phone mentioned this lot and that lot mostly sold out (@ $25 a spot). Then she mentioned a few others and during the conversation she said parking would be tight for this game cause those "darn" rowdy Buffalo folks will be coming to town. :rolleyes: They'll be coming by the bus load so watch out!!

Post #34 in this thread....

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=91608

Heading to Charlotte to see the Bills for the first time since leaving Buffalo in 2005. Any of you other transplants or visitors have any suggestions on where to park. (street names would be most helpful and known Bills fan areas :beer: )

My wife called the stadium to inquire and I have to share -- The lady on the phone mentioned this lot and that lot mostly sold out (@ $25 a spot). Then she mentioned a few others and during the conversation she said parking would be tight for this game cause those "darn" rowdy Buffalo folks will be coming to town. :rolleyes: They'll be coming by the bus load so watch out!!

Guy told me to park in the lots North of Trade street on N. Tryon and walk a ways, he said it's about $5