Trent Edwards? Accurate?

Guest dog14787
Trent does not have it in him to throw that TD pass to Evans

I can't disagree with you guys on that right now, but I honestly believe TE's play is a direct reflection of our head coaches philosophy of playing not to lose. Someone should have sat TE down a long time ago and say look buddy, I realize allot is riding on your shoulders, but you have to let it all go on game day and let your instincts take over and throw the ball.

Interception, reception, whatever the outcome I will back you on it.

I honestly think Jim Kelly could straighten TE out so why doesn't he offer his assistance.

I'm definitely not one of Trent's supporters, but he throws the ball a lot better than Fitz.

You have got to be kidding. Trent is horribly inaccurate with his passes. Fitz steps into his throws with much more authority. We absolutely do NOT win against the Jets with TE at QB. He completely refuses to throw anything down the field except the rainbow overthrow deep ball down the sidelines. Fitz at least understands how to play QB in the NFL. He is not great, but don't you feel that we at least had a chance with him?

Guest dog14787
You have got to be kidding. Trent is horribly inaccurate with his passes. Fitz steps into his throws with much more authority. We absolutely do NOT win against the Jets with TE at QB. He completely refuses to throw anything down the field except the rainbow overthrow deep ball down the sidelines. Fitz at least understands how to play QB in the NFL. He is not great, but don't you feel that we at least had a chance with him?

In my opinion that statement is false, if we had half the drops back from players, we would probably be 4-2 right now and not 2-4.

Don't mistake running for your life, no passing lanes, and poor pass protection for inaccuracy.

I can't disagree with you guys on that right now, but I honestly believe TE's play is a direct reflection of our head coaches philosophy of playing not to lose. Someone should have sat TE down a long time ago and say look buddy, I realize allot is riding on your shoulders, but you have to let it all go on game day and let your instincts take over and throw the ball.

Interception, reception, whatever the outcome I will back you on it.

I honestly think Jim Kelly could straighten TE out so why doesn't he offer his assistance.

How do you know Kelly hasn't offered Trent his assistance?

In my opinion that statement is false, if we had half the drops back from players, we would probably be 4-2 right now and not 2-4.

Don't mistake running for your life, no passing lanes, and poor pass protection for inaccuracy.

dude, you seriously have to watch t.e. play objectively- you just listed 3 excuses that every QB deals with at some time- t.e. magnifies these issues with his own shortcomings- good/great QBs overcome these issues

it's time to admit the obvious that we have no long term QB solution on this team right now.

T.E.- bad and ruined - he will not be resigned as a starter (never say never with the knuckle heads we have running the show but any objective observer would see whatever 'it' he had has been gone since mid last year) :w00t:

Fitz- bad but at least he has the stones to try to win and not just try not to lose :lol:

Chroise- luckiest man alive- he has no business being in the nfl and somehow is raking in $400K+/year as the 3rd stringer on the Bills :lol:

I thought Fitz was terrible yesterday with the exception of only 2 or 3 passes. Fitz did not win that game for the Bills yesterday, Sanchez and Ryan won that game for Buffalo. Sanchez was even worse than Fitzpatrick and Ryan for some reason stopped running the ball and put it in Sanchez' hands.

When you get five INT's in regulation there is no reason the game should have went into OT.

When you get five INT's in regulation there is no reason the game should have went into OT.

Yes there is. When you give up over 300 yds rushing you should NEVER be in the game either. Those two anomalies totally offset each other but in the end, that last pick was the death blow to NY.

I think Fitzpatrick had a ton of rust to shake off. He hasn't played in a game since preseason. He came off the bench in a game that was on the road, against a division rival, in crappy weather, etc.. He did seem to improve as the game went on.

It didn't surprise me at all that his passes were off somewhat. He's had limited practice with the starters (timing) and wind conditions were bad. Maybe it was just me but the whole offense seemed to have a much better attitude with Fitz in there. They looked and played like they believed they could win. I would like to see him play next week after a full week of practice with the starters. I don't believe Fitz or Edwards is the future of the Bills but at this point I say play the guy that gives you the best chance to win.