I would laugh

bills44

I'm in the unfortunate position of having to cheer for Brady since he is on my fantasy team. Needless to say I'm liking him today. If he were to go down today my team would be in trouble.

No better example than this as to how Fantasy Football is spawned by the devil. No such thing as a true fan in the world anymore. Maybe it's a globalist plot....

No better example than this as to how Fantasy Football is spawned by the devil. No such thing as a true fan in the world anymore. Maybe it's a globalist plot....

Hey I picked 14th. Was running out of options. It was coming down to him or Brees in the draft and Drew was the one I wanted just because I didn't want to have to cheer for Brady. But someone picked him before me. What are you going to do? I knew the Bills weren't going to be competitive this season so its not like cheering for Brady really mattered or makes me conflicted. Bills aren't really relevant.

I'm in the unfortunate position of having to cheer for Brady since he is on my fantasy team. Needless to say I'm liking him today. If he were to go down today my team would be in trouble.

things like this are why I've never played fantasy

my ass off if a Titans defender knocked Brady out with a cheap shot right now.

Up 45-0 at the half, and they come out throwing (with their first unit) in the 3rd quarter?

Karma is a B word.

as much as i hate brady, belicheat, and the Pats*, this is professional sports. there is no such thing as running up the score. if you dont want them to score, stop them. and if you have to resort to a cheap shot, then that shows exactly how piss poor you are. as a player and a person.

as much as i hate brady, belicheat, and the Pats*, this is professional sports. there is no such thing as running up the score. if you dont want them to score, stop them. and if you have to resort to a cheap shot, then that shows exactly how piss poor you are. as a player and a person.

so you'd be OK with fake punts/FGs, onsides kicks, flea flickers, etc. in a 45-0 game?

so you'd be OK with fake punts/FGs, onsides kicks, flea flickers, etc. in a 45-0 game?

no, thats a little ridiculous. but if youre just running your regular offense, with your regular personnel, its up to the other team to stop it.

are the pats* running fake fgs and onside kicks? i saw them do that flea flicker but the score was still pretty even at that point.