I'm glad to see reality has set in for most

BF_in_Indiana

I'm glad I don't have to listen to a bunch of posts about "If we win out with 5 of our next 8 on the road we can get into the playoffs." and "The Patriots opened at 9 point favorites.....LMAO.".

This team is a 6-10 team at best. Nothing more, nothing less.

Did you see how disciplined the Patriots D is and how horribly inept ours is? When everyone quits complaining about announcers loving the Pats, maybe they will listen to what they are saying because most of it's correct. The Patriots players know how to execute the system. They aren't always out there trying to make the glory play like London Fletcher or Nate Clements. They know how to play within a system and they don't stray from it.

As far as Drew Bledsoe, at this point I would rather have RJ. I'm DEAD SERIOUS about that. Rob at least got the team more then 10 points a game (and that's on a good day).

I think it's time for J.P and it's time for some other changes too.

when he showed up, RJ was great, till the very end. Of course, he showed up for games few and far between, and was terrible when he didn't. Bledsoe is only halfway decent when he's on now. This guy needs to pull a testaverde and be a backup for jp and ride into the night after the season.

One thing that bledsoe has on RJ is his attitude though. He may be terrible now and washed up beyond belief, but db is a good guy, and it makes it sad that he has to go down like this.

One thing that bledsoe has on RJ is his attitude though.  He may be terrible now and washed up beyond belief, but db is a good guy, and it makes it sad that he has to go down like this.

118276[/snapback]

Well let's see how he handles being benched when it happens. Then we can discuss his good attitude.

Drew is trully a nice guy.

That being said, we need a QB, not a nice guy.

He is done, JP is the future. We need to get him ready to lead, and we do that by having Bledsoe take a seat and letting him start.

I agree. RJ at least put us in a position to win a road game once in a while. 2001 was an all-around disaster (no different than 2003 or 2004 mind you) but in 2000 he played really well vs. the Chiefs, Bucs & Jets all on the road. We lost most of those games because our special teams were a joke; but if RJ had the same special teams Drew currently has, I honestly think he'd give us a better chance to win. They both are dumb as rocks with good arms and take too many sacks; at least RJ could run once in a while and didn't throw as many picks.

BF, you are the Jerry Sullivan of TSW.  Congratulations.

118297[/snapback]

Let me rephrase my article about last night's game for you then ok?

"The Bills put forth a heroic effort late in the third quarter as Jonathan Smith returned a punt for a touchdown to give Bills fans everywhere a glimmer of hope. That was soon shattered as the Patriots drove the length of the field and put more points on the board.

The Bills kept fighting however as Drew Bledsoe only threw one more interception and Eric Moulds made a valiant attempt on a 4th and 7 play but was ruled out of bounds to stop the drive."

Is that how you would like me to word it for everyone?

When it's fiction and not reality, yeah it is.

You want to know why?

After the teams fails us (like they usually do in these situations) I'm then stuck reading a weeks worth of bail out posts by the same people that said we were going all the way the week before.

Did I expect to win last night? No. Did I expect us to at least show SOMETHING other then our ass? Yes.

I agree.  RJ at least put us in a position to win a road game once in a while.  2001 was an all-around disaster (no different than 2003 or 2004 mind you) but in 2000 he played really well vs. the Chiefs, Bucs & Jets all on the road.  We lost most of those games because our special teams were a joke; but if RJ had the same special teams Drew currently has, I honestly think he'd give us a better chance to win.  They both are dumb as rocks with good arms and take too many sacks; at least RJ could run once in a while and didn't throw as many picks.

118319[/snapback]

Never in all my life did I think I'd see something like this.

Guest Guesteroo
I'm glad I don't have to listen to a bunch of posts about "If we win out with 5 of our next 8 on the road we can get into the playoffs." and "The Patriots opened at 9 point favorites.....LMAO.".

This team is a 6-10 team at best.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Did you see how disciplined the Patriots D is and how horribly inept ours is?  When everyone quits complaining about announcers loving the Pats, maybe they will listen to what they are saying because most of it's correct.  The Patriots players know how to execute the system.  They aren't always out there trying to make the glory play like London Fletcher or Nate Clements.  They know how to play within a system and they don't stray from it.

As far as Drew Bledsoe, at this point I would rather have RJ.  I'm DEAD SERIOUS about that.  Rob at least got the team more then 10 points a game (and that's on a good day).

118259[/snapback]

Yes exactly. Quoting T.O. "If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat. . . then by golly it is a rat"

This team is a 6-10 team at best.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Did you see how disciplined the Patriots D is and how horribly inept ours is?  When everyone quits complaining about announcers loving the Pats, maybe they will listen to what they are saying because most of it's correct.  The Patriots players know how to execute the system.  They aren't always out there trying to make the glory play like London Fletcher or Nate Clements.  They know how to play within a system and they don't stray from it.

As far as Drew Bledsoe, at this point I would rather have RJ.  I'm DEAD SERIOUS about that.  Rob at least got the team more then 10 points a game (and that's on a good day).

118259[/snapback]

Amen BF. But get ready, because when we beat a couple of more stevestojantty teams like the Browns at home, and the 49'ers etc........they'll all be back saying we are finally gelling, and we are now playing with "attitude".

Sickening! This is a flawed team. Big time. It's time to cut bait, and re-tool this roster to MM personnel, and the way he wants to identify his teams based on his coaching.

You wait though, it's gonna happen. We are gonna beat a couple of patsies, and everything will be rosy again.

Amen BF.  But get ready, because when we beat a couple of more stevestojantty teams like the Browns at home, and the 49'ers etc........they'll all be back saying we are finally gelling, and we are now playing with "attitude". 

Sickening!  This is a flawed team.  Big time.  It's time to cut bait, and re-tool this roster to MM personnel, and the way he wants to identify his teams based on his coaching.

You wait though, it's gonna happen.  We are gonna beat a couple of patsies, and everything will be rosy again.

118546[/snapback]

I know this. Trust me I know.

Our "attitude" was on display loud and clear last night. Actually it was more like a whimper wouldn't ya say?