Sounds to me like Bledsoe is still the starter

Thailog80

But Mularkey wasn't prepared to remove Bledsoe as the starter just yet.

"I'd say it's too early to do that. It's too early to think about that. I've been in a situation similar to this. Same amount of losses and made the playoffs in 1989, so one game isn't going to change our outlook. I know they still believe."

From Allen wilsons article on the front of TDB.

Take from it what you will.

But Mularkey wasn't prepared to remove Bledsoe as the starter just yet.

"I'd say it's too early to do that. It's too early to think about that. I've been in a situation similar to this.  Same amount of losses and made the playoffs in 1989, so one game isn't going to change our outlook. I know they still believe."

From Allen wilsons article on the front of TDB.

Take from it what you will.

118193[/snapback]

Typical of this organization. They've turned dragging their feet into an art form.

I put this in another thread, but it is appropriate here as well...

Let me explain this in a more simple format....

You are the top brass in the Army. You have a newly developed tank that is not proven. You are in the middle of a war, and the tank you currently use is made of cardboard. Your guys are getting slaughtered but you don't want to use an unproven tank even though your getting slaugtered. So, you keep using the cardboard, even though you know that next year, you are not going to use it anymore.

BLEDSOE IS THE CARDBOARD TANK!!!!!

Start Losman

Let me explain this in a more simple format....

You are the top brass in the Army. You have a newly developed tank that is not proven. You are in the middle of a war, and the tank you currently use is made of cardboard. Your guys are getting slaughtered but you don't want to use an unproven tank even though your getting slaugtered. So, you keep using the cardboard, even though you know that next year, you are not going to use it anymore.

BLEDSOE IS THE CARDBOARD TANK!!!!!

Start Losman

I can't believe you said this. Quick, someone hide this from Fake Fat Sunny. He called out Bobby April for using Military terms for his special teams... and I don't think he's gonna like this any better. Run and hide BB27.

(ps...your anaolgy makes sense to me though)

1989... that reminds me of ronnie harmon, house ballard claiming responsibility for jim kelly's shouder, bruce doing lines, and andre beating up girls.

Hell, if 2004 is the new 1989, bring it on. Then 2005 can be t he new 1990, when they go to the super bowl.