Bills Receiver Topic on Sportscenter this morning

Schefter said the Bills are not going to trade TO but they will/could be looking to trade Roscoe. I would trade him to the Browns plus a pick for Brady Quinn. People say he sucks well I feel he would at least look downfield and give TO and Lee a chance to make plays. Every catch TO has made basically required him jumping. And I missed the interception Edwards threw on Sunday and I just saw the video of it. I would have pulled him right then - that was horrible.

Brady sucks

he is not at the golden dome anymore where all players are overhyped.

Brady is sitting behind a guy who completed 2 passes for 25 yards

yeah - he is the answer

Brady is sitting behind a guy who completed 2 passes for 25 yards

If you're Quinn, standing on the sideline watching your replacement go 2-for 17, and you STILL can't get in the game ... yeah, no wonder he put his house up for sale.

to be fair, quinn is better than anderson.

Better comp %, better YPA, better TD/throw better INT/throw...

That's not fair. And your wrong. At this point Quinn has proven absolutely nothing, and while Anderson has looked Abysmal...he has played in a Pro-Bowl.

The Bills would never do it but if Cleveland is willing to part with Quinn and wants a player like Parrish and say a late draft pick the Bills should explore it. They won't though because Jauron likes "his guys". That means Hamdan almost untouchable.

BTW, here's Quinn's contract per ESPN on 8/8/07:

"Brady Quinn has agreed to a five-year contact with the Cleveland Browns worth $20.2 million, with $7.75 million guaranteed, ending his holdout. The deal could grow to $30 million over five years with incentives."

Please stop the "Trade for Brady Quinn" garbage.

Trading Parrish for something of value would be a great idea. I like Shawn Rogers. As far as Cribbs is concerned, word is he is going to be asking for much more money, and possible out of Cleveland. Personally I think that Mangini will try to build an offense around him, and he stays.

But how did we all of sudden get on trading with Cleveland?