JP's Laughing

BTIZZLE

Dumb statement. Have you ever asked yourself why this organization hasnt had a successful qb since Kelly? Because the organization is not NFL caliber. Edwards is just another young talent that this organization ruined.

Nothing dumb about it. Edwards doesn't have it. He doesn't throw over the middle or downfield. His numbers are his numbers at this point.

Feel free to blame everything on management, but he just isn't starting material at this point.

Dummie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember that Oline??? It was so much worse than we have now!

We haven't had a decent line in so long, it's all starting to blur together as one big crap basket. But, yes, I remember.

As bad as the line play has been -- there's your continuity! -- I can't blame those clowns for JP looking like he had just smoked meth before the game. He was out-of-control and trying to become the greatest NFL QB ever on each snap. It's just too bad the Pats* don't have a QB like that. :w00t:

The guy is out of the league , out of Buffalo and the need to spin is still there, pathetic,

1 strip and fumble, 1 turnover, 1 pitch that hits the RB in the numbers, RB fumbles

Yah out of the league and out of Buffalo, yet you still feel the need to lick his bag. He sucks. (yes looks like Edwards sucks too).

While comparing the NFL to the UFL talent wise is ridiculous, I truly feel that the level of competition in the UFL is greater than college ball. JP is not playing against ex D-III ball players out there, many of the starters in the UFL were good enough to either be drafted or signed by NFL ball clubs.

JP wasn't the answer for the Bills, but many of you are making it seem like the UFL is all scrubs, which I dont believe to be true. What are some of your opinions regarding the level of competition in college compared to the UFL??

At least JP could have connected on the long ball to Evans and TO....sigh.

We went from "Bombs Away Losman" to "Captain Checkdown"

I guess they both suck.

Wonder if Flutie is still available. He is only 72 years old now.

While comparing the NFL to the UFL talent wise is ridiculous, I truly feel that the level of competition in the UFL is greater than college ball. JP is not playing against ex D-III ball players out there, many of the starters in the UFL were good enough to either be drafted or signed by NFL ball clubs.

JP wasn't the answer for the Bills, but many of you are making it seem like the UFL is all scrubs, which I dont believe to be true. What are some of your opinions regarding the level of competition in college compared to the UFL??

Many of the UFL players played in the NFL. There are a lot of bubble players that could be in the NFL but for whatever reason, it hasn't worked out yet (and may not ever). It's no worse than the NFLE and the NFLE gave some pretty good players a chance in the NFL.

Wonder about what? If he sucks worse than we originally thought?

Not that the best UFL defense is better that the Cleveland D, but..........................

JP threw 2 TD's leading his team to victory.

Makes you wonder..........

Many of the UFL players played in the NFL. There are a lot of bubble players that could be in the NFL but for whatever reason, it hasn't worked out yet (and may not ever). It's no worse than the NFLE and the NFLE gave some pretty good players a chance in the NFL.

Exactly. It's funny that a majority of the posters on here are convinced that the UFL is equal to high school ball, when in reality the level of competition is pretty solid.

Exactly. It's funny that a majority of the posters on here are convinced that the UFL is equal to high school ball, when in reality the level of competition is pretty solid.

It may not be high school, but it is not the NFL either. None of these players could even be back-ups in the NFL or they would be. It would be like a NHL first or second line player going back to play college hockey, yah I'm sure they would look pretty good as well.

Nothing dumb about it. Edwards doesn't have it. He doesn't throw over the middle or downfield. His numbers are his numbers at this point.

Feel free to blame everything on management, but he just isn't starting material at this point.

Dummie

If Trent Edwards played for the Pats, Giants, Steelers, Dolphins, Falcons, Ravens, Titans, or any other team with a good coach, GM, and owner he would be a successful quarterback. For example, Matt Cassel looked like a pro bowler in NE last year. How is Matt Cassel doing playing for a ****ty organization like the Chiefs this year, genius?

The Bills organization has made bad personell choices for the last 10 years. Players, coaches, and front office. So yes, it's completely obvious to blame the Buffalo Bills organization starting with Ralph Wilson down. The coaches and the players are for the most part, sub par NFL talent. Are you going to blame that on Trent Edwards? The Bills problems are 100% an organizational problem from the top down.

If Trent Edwards played for the Pats, Giants, Steelers, Dolphins, Falcons, Ravens, Titans, or any other team with a good coach, GM, and owner he would be a successful quarterback. For example, Matt Cassel looked like a pro bowler in NE last year. How is Matt Cassel doing playing for a ****ty organization like the Chiefs this year, genius?

The Bills organization has made bad personell choices for the last 10 years. Players, coaches, and front office. So yes, it's completely obvious to blame the Buffalo Bills organization starting with Ralph Wilson down. The coaches and the players are for the most part, sub par NFL talent. Are you going to blame that on Trent Edwards? The Bills problems are 100% an organizational problem from the top down.

If Matt Cassel really deserved that contract he should put up some numbers and win games on his own with the Chiefs.

I usually judge players based on how they play.

Are you from Lawrence, Lynn or Revere?