who else turned it off at halftime?

jester43

Ultimate worst...

I live in Boston, invited a couple of friends over to watch the game.  They are pats fans.  I had to sit through the entire game and listen to remarks the whole time.

God we suck! 

I did manage to polish off 14 beers though.  It helped, a little.  Except I don't think I have enought beer for next week now.

God we suck!

117877[/snapback]

I live in Boston, too. The worst thing about this loss is that the people I work with didn't rip me this morning, they actually pitied me. I'm hung over, and completely numb.

I went to the Game!! left at the start of the 4th qtr. Horrible, Drew looked ???##$$$, From my seats I focused on offense plays .. Mcgahee had very few chances, Drew locks on Moulds way too much. Offensive line has no push! Possey *& Flecther way too agressive. Please Drew retire!!!

Ultimate worst...

I live in Boston, invited a couple of friends over to watch the game.  They are pats fans.  I had to sit through the entire game and listen to remarks the whole time.

God we suck! 

I did manage to polish off 14 beers though.  It helped, a little.  Except I don't think I have enought beer for next week now.

God we suck!

117877[/snapback]

I went to the Game!! left at the start of the 4th qtr. Horrible, Drew looked ???##$$$, From my seats I focused on offense plays .. Mcgahee had very few chances, Drew locks on Moulds way too much. Offensive line has no push! Possey *& Flecther way too agressive.  Please Drew retire!!!

118051[/snapback]

Wow, I feel for you Sean-O. Did they start a "Yankees suck" chant? It's always a joy to walk out of there with a loss, and a serenade. If your lucky, you even get stuff thrown at your car. Sort of completes the whole evening.

Watched a dude spit on a guy with a Bills shirt while he took a piss in a urinal. The Pats have some solid fans but some of them are scumbags! THe loudest cheers at the game were for the Damon & Schilling at the game! THeo Espstein was shown drinking a beer in the stands. I hope the Pats take a dive this year, but they looked good! Bledsoe was a joke! Bills looked like the Yanks in game 7!

Wow, I feel for you Sean-O.  Did they start a "Yankees suck" chant?  It's always a joy to walk out of there with a loss, and a serenade.  If your lucky, you even get stuff thrown at your car.  Sort of completes the whole evening.

118060[/snapback]

Watched a dude spit on a guy with a Bills shirt while he took a piss in a urinal. The Pats have some solid fans but some of them are scumbags! THe loudest cheers at the game were for the Damon & Schilling at the game! THeo Espstein was shown drinking a beer in the stands. I hope the Pats take a dive this year, but they looked good! Bledsoe was a joke! Bills looked like the Yanks in game 7!

119871[/snapback]

There it is. You know, guys like Mularkey and Donahoe don't care about what happens to the fans in other towns. We wear our colors with pride no matter what the teams record is, no matter that we dissagree with personnel moves, or who the QB is. We can't help it. We get spit on, screamed at, sometines we get the crap kicked out of us, just because we love the Bills. We're not in the safe confines of western NY. They just don't have a clue as to what it's like on the "outside."

I watched the whole thing, but only because we don't get the Bills very often on TV here in NC. It was totally disgusting.

i cannot believe what a train wreck this team has become.  20-0 at halftime- i figured only a chump would lose sleep on watching these guys flounder around like my old junior high team.  between the play of the bills and the espn crew all but fellating tom brady, i just couldn't stand it anymore.  my congratulations to everyone who managed to stomach all 4 quarters...whoever you are, you would do really well on fear factor.

thanks donohoe...and keep at it...you'll run this franchise out of town yet... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

117751[/snapback]