It's time to act and send the Bills a message

damj

That's it ... we need to send a message that we've had enough ...

Realistically, you won't get people to not go ...

Letters they can just shred, e-mails/voicemail they can ignore ...

I'm going round up some old jerseys, hats, etc ... and mail them to the stadium with a note expressing how sick of this I am.

Let them have piles of this crap laying around ... filling up their dumpsters ... It's the best way that I can think of to make our voices heard.

Who's with me? Anybody got any better ideas?

Anybody who can post a new thread to bb.com, post this there as well.

Mail this stuff to ...

Buffalo Bills

One Bills Drive

Orchard Park, NY 14127

Attn: Russ Brandon

Guest dog14787

I'm going round up some old jerseys, hats, etc ... and mail them to the stadium with a note expressing how sick of this I am.

Let them have piles of this crap laying around ... filling up their dumpsters ... It's the best way that I can think of to make our voices heard.

Mail this stuff to ...

Buffalo Bills

One Bills Drive

Orchard Park, NY 14127

So they can have a yard sale and make more money. Good grief :thumbsup:

So they can have a yard sale and make more money. Good grief :thumbsup:

Seriously ... I've got a bunch of jerseys and hats laying around ... so I'm going to take a couple and mail them back to them ... if we can get a few hundred ... a few thousand people doing it, it'll really start to pile up. Sure, they'll throw it all out ... but if we get enough people doing it, it can really make a message

I've suggested t-shirts that are not a Bills color nor any other footbal team's primary color. Imagine if the stadium is filled with people wearing say lime green (I know close to a seattle color) t-shirts or sweat shirts.

It's a good idea, but it would be too hard to reach a large number of people. We need something simple and aim for a few hundred to a few thousand people ...

I've suggested t-shirts that are not a Bills color nor any other footbal team's primary color. Imagine if the stadium is filled with people wearing say lime green (I know close to a seattle color) t-shirts or sweat shirts.

I would think a "sea of black" would be appropriate. Everybody wears black to the game.

sounds like a good idea however in a few weeks the fans may realize they dont have any tee shirts etc and than go out and buy more exactly what Russ wants.

I have no idea how to get a message out but if the FO can not tell from the callers, people at games etc. nothing else will work. They have to know that the product sucks the problem is the marketing guys are convincing folks that its the injuries that are causing the product to suck vs the zombie coaching and the morons who are directing the draft choices. Right now Maybin was a wasted pick, Levitre and Wood will come around, Bryd is a player, Nelson and Harris arent getting any chances to show ability. So between poor drafting and terrible coaching and injuries the product stinks

Mail this stuff to ...

Buffalo Bills

One Bills Drive

Orchard Park, NY 14127

Attn: Russ Brandon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I suggested the silent treatment. Here is this weeks coffee induced idea.

Get a crew together...20-40ppl. Order, or make yellow flags. If you make them..simply purchase yellow sheets or something like that. Cut into equal 5" x 5" squares..(or larger)

then distribute at the next home game. Along with a note attached to the holder: Please help us get the owners attention by waving this flag whenever the Bills are on the field.

For the entrepreneurial spirit, you can order about 40,000 yellow flags and try to sell them, say $1.00 each. The idea however is to maximize the affect of waving the flags.

No interviews, no emails, letters etc... the announcers (radio and TV) will clearly understand the message and call the owner out on air. BINGO!!!!