Roscoe did everyone a favor

damj

Given the way the ..um. game was going, we'd have probably lost by a safety in O.T.

I wouldn't have seen it ... I left after TE's pick in the 3rd.

wow, talk about a litmus test for us. The Clowns put us up a notch on the suck-o-meter.

No ... we've pegged it.

I know, the rest of the games are sold out, so what does he gain by firing DJ?

he gains nothing, he should wait until after the season and change to a new coach just before season ticket renewal time. Get another coach, lots of hoopla, stupid fans renew their tickets due to the new hope (similar to reaction to TO) and all is good at 2BD. and the stupid bills fans will do it. they do every time. guys, the kelly years were a fluke ,.. a one timer.. it will never happen again... we are back to 1984 people 2 - 14 forever. we are the new lions.

he gains nothing, he should wait until after the season and change to a new coach just before season ticket renewal time. Get another coach, lots of hoopla, stupid fans renew their tickets due to the new hope (similar to reaction to TO) and all is good at 2BD. and the stupid bills fans will do it. they do every time. guys, the kelly years were a fluke ,.. a one timer.. it will never happen again... we are back to 1984 people 2 - 14 forever. we are the new lions.

This.

Buffalo Bills fans are, at their core, suckers. Who else would keep coming back for more servings of the same old **** every year?