game changing play

TO streaking down the field DB holding/interfering him entire way in front of offical. Offical who looked about 80 goes (He makes over his head signal) uncatchable. Well dumb a@# offical its uncatchable because TO was interfered the whole way. On top of that we all are like run it again and you know what we didn't. Im not a coach but damn it was clear to was open alot yesterday.

How about the first kickoff - it was all downhill from there

your right but it sucks watching teams get crap calls all day and when we have a legit pass interference or when KE gets his Jersey grabbed just as he was going to tackle JL and no call it sucks because a stop here or a pass catch there most times makes a difference. How is it we get hit with not one but two illegal downfield players on a kick but the refs cant see these obvious calls.

your right but it sucks watching teams get crap calls all day and when we have a legit pass interference or when KE gets his Jersey grabbed just as he was going to tackle JL and no call it sucks because a stop here or a pass catch there most times makes a difference. How is it we get hit with not one but two illegal downfield players on a kick but the refs cant see these obvious calls.

You may have been able to argue for defensive holding or illegal contact, but from where we were sitting that ball looked to be a good yard out of bounds. I don't think there is any way that ball could have been caught, but if someone has it on Tivo or DVR can provide some insight, it would be appreciated. The non call for PI was correct, but i think they could have called holding or illegal contact

You may have been able to argue for defensive holding or illegal contact, but from where we were sitting that ball looked to be a good yard out of bounds. I don't think there is any way that ball could have been caught, but if someone has it on Tivo or DVR can provide some insight, it would be appreciated. The non call for PI was correct, but i think they could have called holding or illegal contact

you are right that it should have been at least a holding call. TO was held about the whole route. thats why it seem uncatchable. To being as big as he is had the corner beat and would have caght up to the ball. that said no way we should let the browns win at home against us.

The illegal man downfield penalty on a punt was bunk. The rule states that players (excepting the gunners) may not advance upfield until the ball has been kicked, with a one yard cushion, but it is NEVER called that way. Coaches tell you to do a token two-step to block and then go get it. The increasingly complex NFL rulebook is a recipe for selective enforcement, and enables bias and corruption.

Who cares about bad calls? The play of this team was beyond putrid, the play of both teams was horrible. It was worse than a bad pre-season game. It would have been as big an embarrassment to win this game as it was to lose it.

Who cares about bad calls? The play of this team was beyond putrid, the play of both teams was horrible. It was worse than a bad pre-season game. It would have been as big an embarrassment to win this game as it was to lose it.

Very true. This is just part of my crusade against NFL refs.

That was a terribly thrown ball BTW.

But who cares?! The team absolutely sucked....(EDIT: SUCKS). It has become comical how inept they are. Why I watch week after week is beyond me...really...

Yes your all right we did suck but if we were good and this loss made us miss the playoffs (yea i know like we will ever make the playoffs) We would be up in arms about these crap calls.

TO streaking down the field DB holding/interfering him entire way in front of offical. Offical who looked about 80 goes (He makes over his head signal) uncatchable. Well dumb a@# offical its uncatchable because TO was interfered the whole way. On top of that we all are like run it again and you know what we didn't. Im not a coach but damn it was clear to was open alot yesterday.

It was a terribly thrown, uncatchable ball. Well out of bounds. And TO was doing as much grabbing and pushing as the DB was. A valid no call in my opinion. Besides, the officials always are against the Bills, didn't you get the memo :w00t: