Who is really at fault?

Billsguy

The Bills fans are at fault for paying for tickets and merchandise that allow an owner to hire inferior personnel with impunity.

The Bills fans are loyal to a fault. They support the team blindly without too much regard for how they are being treated.

A true thinking Bills fan would tell the owner and execs at One Bills Drive, "Go shove your marketing crap and season ticket drives up your keester!"

"I will support this team financially when you show me you are serious about bringing in top level coaching and management talent to the Bills organization!"

"I will not support a team that hangs on to a proven loser like Jauron whose team has gone 7-9 for three straight seasons just to maintain continuity."

"I will not support a team that consistently lets its best talent leave without a fair return and I will not support a team that overpays tremendously for mediocre talent."

Bills fans, unwittingly through their loyal support, have enabled the bunglers at One Bills Drive to continue taking the fans for granted by supplying them with a sub-standard product.

There should have been more outrage that top coaching talent and top players are never on Ralph Wilson's radar.

Fans need to ask, "Why Ralph don't you look to hire the best?"

Is Dick Jauron the best you can find? Is Alex Van Pelt a top notch offensive coordinator?

Why should I pay for mediocrity?

Until fans vote with their feet and their wallets, the Bills will feel no reason to change.

The fans need to tell Ralph enough is enough.

Fans should be shouting, "I won't renew my season tickets until you prove to me that you are serious about winning!"

Ralph Wilson in the Hall of Fame. Seriously why?

Another one blaming the fans, or at least suggesting that the fans are to blame. The first one didn't live in Buffalo. Do you? Maybe; if you do, please disregard at least some of what I wrote below.

Regardless, it's not our fault, and those of us who are here keep the team alive for those of you who aren't. Enjoy the nicer weather you moved to; enjoy the economy that you defected to rather than staying and trying to rebuild one here. But don't you dare blame those of us who stayed, or who moved back home, for loving our city and our teams. We're trying harder than you are.