How to save the season?

maverick544

I'm just trying to find some glimmer of hope in the team, but how the hell can the Bills come back from the hole they are in?

My thoughts:

Pick up another LB, specifically a vet: Derrick Brooks

Dramatically change the play calling on the offensive side, TE and DJ has been figured out. New play calling must begin.

Bring in Steve Johnson, he is a play maker and that is exactly what they need to light a fire.

Your thoughts?

With all the linebacker injuries, they need some veteran help at the position right now. I would like to see Steve out there, but with the passing game effectively useless, there isn't much of a point at this time.

I'm just trying to find some glimmer of hope in the team, but how the hell can the Bills come back from the hole they are in?

My thoughts:

Dramatically change the play calling on the offensive side, TE and DJ has been figured out. New play calling must begin.

Bring in Steve Johnson, he is a play maker and that is exactly what they need to light a fire.

Your thoughts?

Hopeless with a capital 'H'.

If you were Derrick Brooks would you sign with this football team for any amount of money?

Depends on how big of a glutton for punishment I am. More than likely though, he'll look elsewhere for his last stand. New England perhaps?

My thoughts:

Your thoughts?

Hire Cowher, Gruden, Fassel, Shanahan or another coach that has won in the past. Find a GM that can build a good personnel department. Move with a sense of urgency.