Edwards should only look to John Corto

The Guy

Just read the new post on ESPN about John Corto. Local boy playing for his home team and all. "I know what it's like to feel frustrated," Corto said in the locker room. "I've been a Bills fan my whole life. I tell some of these guys, 'Man, I feel the pain of the fans' because I'm a fan, too." It made me think of Edwards' press conference after the game when was asked that if he were a fan would he have bood the offense or something of the sort. Edwards reply was that he's not a Bills fan, he plays for the Bills. Clown! :doh:

Just read the new post on ESPN about John Corto. Local boy playing for his home team and all. "I know what it's like to feel frustrated," Corto said in the locker room. "I've been a Bills fan my whole life. I tell some of these guys, 'Man, I feel the pain of the fans' because I'm a fan, too." It made me think of Edwards' press conference after the game when was asked that if he were a fan would he have bood the offense or something of the sort. Edwards reply was that he's not a Bills fan, he plays for the Bills. Clown! :thumbsup:

Edwards didn't answer incorrectly at all, he answered what he felt and it wasn't the best answer.

Honestly though, Edwards should understand the frustration of the fans and try to have some empathy by putting some blame on his shoulders in press conferences.

Edwards didn't answer incorrectly at all, he answered what he felt and it wasn't the best answer.

Honestly though, Edwards should understand the frustration of the fans and try to have some empathy by putting some blame on his shoulders in press conferences.

See, I just don't buy the first part of it. If you play in the NFL, you need to be a fan of the team you play for. The second you enter that locker room, you should embody all that comes with that program. If nothing else, be a fan of your teammates. Be a fan of the guys who are with you out there every week.

What you were looking at is a QB who has no idea what he is doing out there, because he is doing nothing more than what our inept coaching staff is telling him to do. You could tell that from the second that he started defending Jauron in his PC, without even being asked about him. He has no answers for anything, nor does he need to.

What he needs to do is be up front and honest, and not act like he has no idea to be a fan of a football team. You could tell by the long pause and the "uhh..." he gave before answering, that he was trying to come up with the only answer that would make it seem like he is not bashing anyone or anything about himself, the coaching staff, or his teammates.

Way to be, Trent.

The reported used the word if. "If" you were a Bills fan.....

This guy cares so little that he can't even put himself in the shoes of a fan.

Yeah, he said something dumb, but players are gonna say dumb stuff after a game because they are tired.

A former teammate of mine said "They were on our balls all night." live on the local news. He was just too tired to think.

The reported used the word if. "If" you were a Bills fan.....

This guy cares so little that he can't even put himself in the shoes of a fan.

It's hard to answer hypothetical questions about the NFL.

WTF - Edwards' reply was exactly correct - he isn't a fan - he is a player. Why would I want (or need) a player to say he's a fan?! Corto was saying because he grew up in the area he literally was a fan. Of all the things to be pissed off about and this is what people come up with - holy crap

WTF - Edwards' reply was exactly correct - he isn't a fan - he is a player. Why would I want (or need) a player to say he's a fan?! Corto was saying because he grew up in the area he literally was a fan. Of all the things to be pissed off about and this is what people come up with - holy crap

Because we are seeing a supreme lack of emotion from 99.9% of anyone on this football team.

Are you a fan of the company you work for?

Nice try.

In a highly competitive team environment, not being a "fan" of your teammates, not being emotionally invested in the collective goals, will lead to nothing but failure. Being the QB of an NFL team isn't quite the same as punching a clock and holding a "SLOW" sign while wearing an orange vest.

Nice try.

In a highly competitive team environment, not being a "fan" of your teammates, not being emotionally invested in the collective goals, will lead to nothing but failure. Being the QB of an NFL team isn't quite the same as punching a clock and holding a "SLOW" sign while wearing an orange vest.

The question wasn't related to whether he was a "fan" of his teammates. They asked him if were a fan of the Bills, would he boo the team. He replied that he's not a fan. He didn't say he doesn't like his team mates. He didn't say he doesn't like playing the game. He just said he's not a fan. And he's right, he's not.

God people, there's a lot to complain about, but some of the posts on this board are getting moronic, nit picking every single word.

The question wasn't related to whether he was a "fan" of his teammates. They asked him if were a fan of the Bills, would he boo the team. He replied that he's not a fan. He didn't say he doesn't like his team mates. He didn't say he doesn't like playing the game. He just said he's not a fan. And he's right, he's not.

God people, there's a lot to complain about, but some of the posts on this board are getting moronic, nit picking every single word.

If someone asked you, "If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?" would your answer be "I don't have a million dollars."?

If someone asked you, "If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?" would your answer be "I don't have a million dollars."?

If I had a dozen reporters in my face, and knew that whatever I said would be printed in every paper across the country/world... Possibly.

But a better question is if a group of reporters asked, "If you were a fan of your company, would you boo the CEO?" How would you answer?

If I had a dozen reporters in my face, and knew that whatever I said would be printed in every paper across the country/world... Possibly.

But a better question is if a group of reporters asked, "If you were a fan of your company, would you boo the CEO?" How would you answer?

If he said "That is a dumb question so won't answer it" all of the excuses for Trent would have some validity.

The translation of what he said is:

Why are all these people booing poor old me? I'll show them.

IT'S hard to talk about a million dollars.

thanks bro, on a shtty day you made me laugh!