Broncos uniforms

bbb

They wore them their first 2 seasons in the league.

Those first two years everybody must have been wearing old high school uniforms, without any logos or anything.......The Bills basically were wearing the Lions practice uniforms I think.

Mike, what is worse, watching Syracuse yestretday or Bills today??? I watch both and can't make up my mind.

The Bills by far. I didn't expect much from Syracuse or Marone because he's largely dealing with players that aren't his. They were also going up against a team that was night and day better than them.

The Orange are comprised of kids who seem to understand the game better than the alleged professionals on the Bills.

I believe the story goes the Broncos owner was short on cash when they came into existence in 1960 and they bought a bunch of boxes of equipment from a college that was going to throw the stuff out. Inside were the Brown & Yellow jerseys, pants and vertically striped socks. Instead of buying new stuff, they wore them for 2 years. I was thinking it was good there was no color TV in 1960. Those are visually offensive. So awful, they are great.

I believe the story goes the Broncos owner was short on cash when they came into existence in 1960 and they bought a bunch of boxes of equipment from a college that was going to throw the stuff out. Inside were the Brown & Yellow jerseys, pants and vertically striped socks. Instead of buying new stuff, they wore them for 2 years. I was thinking it was good there was no color TV in 1960. Those are visually offensive. So awful, they are great.

I believe that was the nearby University of Wyoming, who also are the Broncos and are yellow and brown.

To erase the shame of previous bills losses, perhaps we could adapt a completely exotic uniform. I think if we started anew with a similar name, maybe the buffalo Jills, and had new uniforms, like the pink ones I saw some attractive girls at the game wearing, the players would feel more confident.

To erase the shame of previous bills losses, perhaps we could adapt a completely exotic uniform. I think if we started anew with a similar name, maybe the buffalo Jills, and had new uniforms, like the pink ones I saw some attractive girls at the game wearing, the players would feel more confident.

I thought they did that with their current uniforms. :thumbsup:

Really - I thought it must be something like that...........And, you nailed it - so awful they're great!

Immediately following the game, those uni's should have been burned and never spoken of again.......absolutely atrocious!

(Simpson's Comic Book Guy Voice): "Worst Throwback Uniforms Ever!"

They are a more ridiculous version of the Jets throwbacks.