What happened to...

Alphadawg7

What happened to all those people crying about the rankings after we beat the hapless Bucs? So much for the conspiracy against the Bills huh? Or was just maybe people outside Buffalo look at our team with a more realistic set of eyes instead of "conspiring" to ignore the Bills and disrespect us like fans with "homer" goggles think they do...

People were pissed we werent ranked higher than the Dolphins who literally just made us look like a High School football team...People were crying about respect...respect we had YET to earn considering we hadnt (and still havent) beaten a team with a winning record since 2007 or won a divisional game since 2007...

This is why meaningless wins against terrible teams dont get you flying up the rankings, especially when you are known as a team to beat bad teams and get prison raped by good ones. Not to mention, all of our typical offensive problems were glaringly present in both of our two games:

An O Line in flux, a QB who cant throw down field or to WR's, a incredibly EASY to predict offense, and a knack for losing close games.

Add in the key injuries too, and we were ranked just right where we should have been and will be even lower now where we once again deserve to be.

The funniest thing I find when I see people crying about the lack of respect is ESPN's alleged hatred of the Bills. When we are winning ESPN and media sources love it and pump us up. When we were 4-0 and even 6-2 we were getting all kinds of love from ESPN and other outlets, including several analysts saying its great for the NFL when we are winning. We get plenty of attention when we deserve it...just like the majority of the NFL franchises...our irrelevance is our OWN creation, not some ESPN conspiracy...

ESPN hates us theory is one of the dumbest theories I have even seen...demanding respect after starting 1-1 with a national spot light loss to NE and an average win against a terrible team accompanied by no victories against oppinents with a winning record or divisional wins since 2007 is probably the second dumbest thing I have seen...