The problem is the owner

Pneumonic

Get a grip people. So long as Ralph is running the show this team is destined for failure because he won't bring in the proper people to run his football operations which will mean that the joke we are seeing out on the field in terms of coaches and players will continue. I mean the GM of this team is a marketing guy for crying out loud!

Get a grip people. So long as Ralph is running the show this team is destined for failure because he won't bring in the proper people to run his football operations which will mean that the joke we are seeing out on the field in terms of coaches and players will continue. I mean the GM of this team is a marketing guy for crying out loud!

the problem is not the owner, it's the fans.

if there was a rally outside the ralph to fire jauron on a non game day, and 70,000 people showed up we might get something done.

with ralph, you get what you get, it has never and will never change with HIM. the guy is 90+ yrs old and in his case, you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

we as fans can cause a ruckus that will force ralph to do something

For the most part I agree, but it's hard to argue that a strong coach wouldn't make a difference.

San Francisco has lousy ownership, but the switch to Singletary has turned that team around.

The problem is that Wilson picking a good coach is a more of a matter of luck than skill, because he has no clue how to hire good football people.

So it's a crapshoot. But if Wilson gets lucky and does pick a good coach, the team could turn around pretty quickly.