lynch vs jackson; your opinions

there was a ton of discussion here over the last 3 weeks about lynch vs jackson.

have you changed your mind?

if so why?

if not why?

i still say as i have since early last year jackson is the best option for the bills as he is a way more dynamic player

there was a ton of discussion here over the last 3 weeks about lynch vs jackson.

have you changed your mind?

if so why?

if not why?

i still say as i have since early last year jackson is the best option for the bills as he is a way more dynamic player

Yet again, I say and will continue to say that Fred Jackson should be the full time ball carrier, with Lynch coming off the bench in relief OCCASIONALLY.

Of all the problems with this team, this Jackson versus Lynch "debate" ranks so far toward the bottom of the pile that I cannot believe it continues to be discussed.

far towards the bottom?

the running game is the only thing that consistently performs on either side of the ball

far towards the bottom?

the running game is the only thing that consistently performs on either side of the ball

If the running game is the only consistent performer on either side of the ball, then yes, the debate over which of the two very good RB's we have should get more touches is not nearly a problem as:

O-line

QB

Coaching

Run defense

wide receivers

Injuries.

Sorry if I came across as harsh or a dick in my previous reply. I just see a lot of debate about the RBs lately on a piss-poor team where there is a helluva lot more to debate or complain about.