if we lose to miami does jauron get fired?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why so many are taking it for granted we'll beat miami. yes they're missing pennington, but in the wildcat offense that rarely went deep and features the running backs, QB is not as important. they have a very good offensive line, great running backs and respectable defense.

they're 0 & 3, but they're played 3 good teams (ATL, SD and Colts) and they've been competitive in each game.

from the bills perspective this is a division game where theyre 0 for the last 9, and it's a road game, where they struggle. bills are also a very banged up team. and last but not least we have jauron, they have the inspiration of parcells.

so im not predicting a definite miami win, but i think they should be favored by about 4 points.

and if bills do go 1 & 3, 0 & 2 in the division, how long can ralph hang on to jauron? can he really wait out the season?

Before the season, if you just looked at the schedule, you would have predicted our 1 - 2 record. Few sensible prognosticators would have figured us to beat the Saints or Pats*.

So in no way would Jauron be fired for his FIRST UPSET LOSS OF THE YEAR.

And anyway, we're going to beat the Fish, IMHO.

i dont know why so many are taking it for granted we'll beat miami. yes they're missing pennington, but in the wildcat offense that rarely went deep and features the running backs, QB is not as important. they have a very good offensive line, great running backs and respectable defense.

they're 0 & 3, but they're played 3 good teams (ATL, SD and Colts) and they've been competitive in each game.

from the bills perspective this is a division game where theyre 0 for the last 9, and it's a road game, where they struggle. bills are also a very banged up team. and last but not least we have jauron, they have the inspiration of parcells.

so im not predicting a definite miami win, but i think they should be favored by about 4 points.

and if bills do go 1 & 3, 0 & 2 in the division, how long can ralph hang on to jauron? can he really wait out the season?

Before the season, if you just looked at the schedule, you would have predicted our 1 - 2 record. Few sensible prognosticators would have figured us to beat the Saints or Pats*.

So in no way would Jauron be fired for his FIRST UPSET LOSS OF THE YEAR.

And anyway, we're going to beat the Fish, IMHO.

Can Ralph wait out the season? Yes.

Will he? Almost certainly. Without a new HC to put in (and who is going to take over in the middle of the season?), plus having to pay Jauron anyway, why would Ralph do it? Doesn't make $en$e.

Exactly. I don't know why people don't see this.

And further, why would we fire a head coach for his first upset loss of the season? We were supposed to lose the two games we lost.

If we continue to play the way we are playing now, expect Jauron gone at the end of the year.

Of course there is a good chance we lose to Miami, with this team, there is a good chance we lose to Cleveland too. Either way, Jauron isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Anyone that follows this team and their ownership, knows Ralph isn't going to pay Jauron $3 million a year to sit and home and pay someone else to coach the team. Look at the last time he got rid of a coach under contract, he tried everything he could to not pay him what he owed him (Wade Phillips).

I just can't se Ralph accepting this...It has been widely reported he wasn't thrilled about last year, but he was willing to give DJ another shot...

He will fire Jauron after the season. Only to replace him with Marty Mornhinweg.

As someone else pointed out the other day, Brandon won't let Jauron get fired till the end of the year, so that the firing (and hiring of Mikeggick Willarkeyron) can be used to sell tix for next year.

I think he'll still coach the rest of the year... after the season, who knows.

Agreed. I can not see Ralph getting rid of him in the middle of the season. I still believe that he wants continuity...even if it's mediocre continuity...and is more willing to start the 2010 season with a new staff.