So where did all Syracuse fans watch last Sunday's game?

Peter Griffin

We ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings. Pretty crowded but there we tables to be had if you were willing to wait a little while. Overall not too bad. I'd be interested to hear other experiences. Thought about going to Beginnings II in East Syracuse but I thought that place might be too crowded.

How was your drive home??? :thumbdown:

I was bitching about not renewing my seasons this year before the game...after the game I recalled what a crappy drive it is back to Utica after a loss :w00t:

Not bad, because I left in the beginning of the 4th quarter, after they punted the first time, since I had to be to work early in the morning and couldn't see them winning.

I've nicknamed the second rest stop (Scottsville) after leaving Buffalo the "depressing rest stop" since it seems to be the one I always end up stopping at after a loss.

Not bad, because I left in the beginning of the 4th quarter, after they punted the first time, since I had to be to work early in the morning and couldn't see them winning.

I've nicknamed the second rest stop (Scottsville) after leaving Buffalo the "depressing rest stop" since it seems to be the one I always end up stopping at after a loss.

I've always hated leaving the game early...the late games are tough though...When they win, the drive is never a big deal, but after a loss its like ugh...drove all this way for this and I can't get home quick enough??

That's funny, I always stop at the second rest stop as well...that first one is always packed...I have to figure out what game I want to go to this year...