Like Buffalo, Jaguars playing games in ORLANDO

This part of his column caught my attention:

This strategy serves two purposes: It allows the Bills to introduce their brand to an enormous group of new fans. And it serves notice to the old fan base to either start buying tickets or their team could move elsewhere.

Can someone verify how many season tickets we've sold the last few years, and how many local blackouts Buffalo has had?

1. Orlando is closer to Tampa than Jacksonville.

2. At least their columnist seems excited by the idea. The Toronto media saw it as a burden from Day 1.

Excited about the Jags or not, Mike Bianchi is a d-bag.

A team in Orlando would do really well. They would have a fan base who live in the area and also attract lots of tourists who are in the area for Disney, Universal Studios, etc.. The sports team and the resorts would probably reinforce one another (as people would come to the game and swing by the resorts or be at the resorts and decide to attend the game). Tampa would be slightly impacted but would still be fine.

A team in Orlando would do really well. They would have a fan base who live in the area and also attract lots of tourists who are in the area for Disney, Universal Studios, etc.. The sports team and the resorts would probably reinforce one another (as people would come to the game and swing by the resorts or be at the resorts and decide to attend the game). Tampa would be slightly impacted but would still be fine.

I don't understand how 3 teams can survive in Florida. Same with California. I think the Bills are in the perfect location. We have Western New York and most of Ontario Canada including the powerhouse city, Toronto!